Zeel or soothe - Los Angeles

JD87
This topic is 2354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeel is an amazing service with excellent customer service, great prices, all licensed professional therapists, just really top notch. I use it regularly and I highly recommend it, particularly to any athletic guys on here who might need help with an injury on short notice sometimes. Not the place to go if you really want more than a massage though. It's gonna be legit 99 times outta 100.

Zeel is an amazing service with excellent customer service, great prices, all licensed professional therapists, just really top notch. I use it regularly and I highly recommend it, particularly to any athletic guys on here who might need help with an injury on short notice sometimes. Not the place to go if you really want more than a massage though. It's gonna be legit 99 times outta 100.

I agree except that 2 out of 8 guys on Zeel finished me off...

Zeel has an interesting business model if you are really interested in legit massages. You can sign up for an annual membership where you agree to at least one massage a month at a discounted rate. They send you a professional-grade massage table free with the membership. That's not really a perk if you are tight on space, but I'm fortunate to have a room that I've already dedicated to massages. Having the table set up in there will actually be a great bonus.

I just started so I haven't received the table yet and have only had one massage. It was very good, but I will probably go through the lineup to find someone a little more attractive. I really am only interested in a legit massage, but even those are more enjoyable the more attractive the masseur. :rolleyes:

I think I may be a minority on this one, but I actually don't like a HE massage. it's just odd and uncomfortable for me to lie there and be serviced like that. However, I am going to try a tantric massage from thls Swiss guy who is coming to town later this month, but based on his description, it's a very different thing. It's definitely very sexual, but not the equivalent of a reach-around. :)

There are definitely times where the HE is so mechanical and obligatory that it's anti-climatic (pardon the pun). But for a good massage ..where the therapist has been having a conversation with your body for an hour or 90 mins. .sometimes it feels like a very natural progression. Admittedly it's a tricky balance. I don't wanna lay on the table and have a guy just fondle my dick for an hour (well . maybe I would but not when i'm looking for a genuine massage). For me it's best when I'm getting a professional, quality massage that doesnt make a point of excluding certain areas. massage my back, shoulders, arms, neck.. and yes..spend time on glutes and inner thighs and even my dick... then do legs and feet and flip me over and keep the connection going and then ..yes. . culminate in a release that is the perfect, relaxing natural conclusion. When it's all done right (and what is 'right' must be different for different folks ) it's a beautiful thing. It's seldom that perfect, but when it is ..or even when it's close... it's worth it!

There are definitely times where the HE is so mechanical and obligatory that it's anti-climatic (pardon the pun). But for a good massage ..where the therapist has been having a conversation with your body for an hour or 90 mins. .sometimes it feels like a very natural progression. Admittedly it's a tricky balance. I don't wanna lay on the table and have a guy just fondle my dick for an hour (well . maybe I would but not when i'm looking for a genuine massage). For me it's best when I'm getting a professional, quality massage that doesnt make a point of excluding certain areas. massage my back, shoulders, arms, neck.. and yes..spend time on glutes and inner thighs and even my dick... then do legs and feet and flip me over and keep the connection going and then ..yes. . culminate in a release that is the perfect, relaxing natural conclusion. When it's all done right (and what is 'right' must be different for different folks ) it's a beautiful thing. It's seldom that perfect, but when it is ..or even when it's close... it's worth it!

Agree 100%. Unfortunately there are VERY few that actually do that correctly. If anyone knows anyone around LA or Vegas that meets the above, let us know! I've found probably 3 in total that do it right.

• 1 month later...