Masculine men for massage in NYC

Roose71
This topic is 2700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys. Quick question. I'm looking for a masculine/older masseur. 30 and up. I'm not attracted to fem/pretty guys at all.

Does anyone have a person/place they could recommend here in NYC?

It can be one of the Asian places, someone off one of the massage sites, a legit place that has someone like that on staff, etc. Any help would be appreciated (it can be tough for those of us who like the older guys!)

Oh and feel free to PM me. Thank you!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely this guy:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/muscledmasseur.shtml

He's a total stud. Pics don't do him justice. He's a Crossfit god, and he couldn't be nicer. He's like a big labrador retriever, eager to make you happy and he's very skilled at massage. And man the dude is freaking strong as fuck. Looks like he's out of town for a bit though.

Definitely this guy:

He's a total stud. Pics don't do him justice. He's a Crossfit god, and he couldn't be nicer. He's like a big labrador retriever, eager to make you happy and he's very skilled at massage. And man the dude is freaking strong as fuck. Looks like he's out of town for a bit though.

Is Rob strictly therapeutic? Any of the fun parts?

Although I had two really really positive experiences with Eli, the last time I contacted him he didn't return my inquiry. Perhaps he was out of town, but there has been mention on here the implication that he can run hot and cold. I'd be interested in a pm on what turned out so badly for you ncc17.

Definitely this guy:

Thank you for posting this @sniggy, yesterday I saw him and had one of the BEST (and FUN!) massage to be remembered! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys. Quick question. I'm looking for a masculine/older masseur. 30 and up. I'm not attracted to fem/pretty guys at all.

Does anyone have a person/place they could recommend here in NYC?

It can be one of the Asian places, someone off one of the massage sites, a legit place that has someone like that on staff, etc. Any help would be appreciated (it can be tough for those of us who like the older guys!)

Oh and feel free to PM me. Thank you!!

Roberto on massageM2M.com Definitely masculine - located in Chelsea neighborhood - a very unique massage and a very nice, good-looking Brazilian -

I had my first massage from him two months ago and will definitely return on my next visit to NYC.

Archived