Masculine men for massage in NYC

Roose71
This topic is 2700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys. Quick question. I'm looking for a masculine/older masseur. 30 and up. I'm not attracted to fem/pretty guys at all.

Does anyone have a person/place they could recommend here in NYC?

It can be one of the Asian places, someone off one of the massage sites, a legit place that has someone like that on staff, etc. Any help would be appreciated (it can be tough for those of us who like the older guys!)

Oh and feel free to PM me. Thank you!!

Roberto on massageM4M . I was very satisfied with his massage. He's very masculine, well-muscled and defined hairy body.

His style is very unique and he uses his entire body and moves your body everyway possible. I was more than satisfied.

Roberto on massageM4M . I was very satisfied with his massage. He's very masculine, well-muscled and defined hairy body.

His style is very unique and he uses his entire body and moves your body everyway possible. I was more than satisfied.

I had exactly the same experience. Definitely Roberto is recommended!

Athletic beautiful body more than "well-muscled", I would say.

Archived