411 Holiday in DC

BasketBaller
This topic is 2772 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, peculiar. He shows up in my "who saw me" page, I suppose because I viewed his pics, but his name is now Treatment. When I click on him, I'm told "this profile is unaccessible" (sic). BUT, if I search for him on my phone, where I'm not logged in, I can view his profile.

www.rentmen.com/Treatment

So did he block me for looking at his profile??

Is there any real reason to have a membership to Rentmen? It seems to me that's simply not worth any potential legal risk as a client - they didn't go after them in the rentboy bust, but they could have. If they don't have an email or phone I wouldn't trust the ad.

Obviously he reads the Daddy site forum. I guess he doesn't want to be talked about.

It's strange though, the only "negative" thing said about him on here so far was me saying to be cautions. Right after @youngster confirms him to be a nice guy. If that's all it takes for him to delete his account, and start blocking people, I hate to see what he does when he gets a negative review.

It's strange though, the only "negative" thing said about him on here so far was me saying to be cautions. Right after @youngster confirms him to be a nice guy. If that's all it takes for him to delete his account, and start blocking people, I hate to see what he does when he gets a negative review.

Prolly like Lana sings: Kill kill Lol

Desperate one as it seems to me now

Archived