Supergirl, new Kryptonian character

poolboy48220
This topic is 2785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I believe that is Chris Wood, better known for his role in Vampire Diaries. If it is him, check

him out in Containment, where he plays a cop. He wears some uniforms holding in that

tight butt and muscular chest. Mmmmm.

http://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/chris-wood.jpg

I believe that is Chris Wood, better known for his role in Vampire Diaries. If it is him, check

him out in Containment, where he plays a cop. He wears some uniforms holding in that

tight butt and muscular chest. Mmmmm.

http://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/chris-wood.jpg

You called it, TR. Following is a link to an announcement of his being cast.

http://screenrant.com/supergirl-season-2-chris-wood-kryptonian-pod/

hmmm...I was wondering if it would be Mon-El. I have no idea if he's still a significant characters in the comics, but I remember him from the early 70's when I was reading the Legion of Superheroes comic, particularly "The Death of Mon-El" which had a shower scene with him. I remember finding it on the internet a few months ago, but not having any luck today.

hmmm...I was wondering if it would be Mon-El. I have no idea if he's still a significant characters in the comics, but I remember him from the early 70's when I was reading the Legion of Superheroes comic, particularly "The Death of Mon-El" which had a shower scene with him. I remember finding it on the internet a few months ago, but not having any luck today.

I don't know nothin' about the new Supergirl series. But if the guy is really a Kryptonian, he can't be Mon-El. Mon-El is from Daxam and has a vulnerability to lead like Kryptonians do to kryptonite. I'm not sure how their culture ever progressed without the use of lead. But they figured it out some way.

Gman

I don't know nothin' about the new Supergirl series. But if the guy is really a Kryptonian, he can't be Mon-El. Mon-El is from Daxam and has a vulnerability to lead like Kryptonians do to kryptonite. I'm not sure how their culture ever progressed without the use of lead. But they figured it out some way.

Gman

Shhhhhhhhhhh. Don't spoil the season! ;)

It's the CW I'm sure they'll figure out it's best to get him out of it once in a while. It was kind of stupid they called him Mon-El. In the comics, that was a name Superboy made up for him when he arrived on earth with no memories and they assumed he was Kryptonian. His name is Lar Gand. [/nerd]

Archived