411 on JACKSON GRANT

Epigonos
This topic is 2768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anybody have and personal experience with this guy. VERY nice body. He lives in Chicago but get out to Southern California frequently. I emailed him through rentmen and he responded quickly. Seems like a nice guy. He wanted to know where I lived in Southern California so I told him and asked some questions -- waiting for his response so I thought I inquire here.

https://rentmen.com/XJacksonGrantXxx

He emailed me back at a fee of $350 an hour for time spent. Since I always hire for a meal and a couple of hours of play time that would likely amount to around $1,050.00. I have never come near to spending that much and certainly don't intend to start now. I emailed him back apologizing for wasting his time saying that his fee was way beyond my budget. It will be interesting to see if he responds.

Just received the following response: "Aww.. soo sweet.. you didnt waste my time.. don't feel that way, I understand and I appreciate your well wishes " Really too bad but that's life.

If anybody is willing to pay that kind of fee he really does seem like a nice guy.

He emailed me back at a fee of $350 an hour for time spent. Since I always hire for a meal and a couple of hours of play time that would likely amount to around $1,050.00. I have never come near to spending that much and certainly don't intend to start now. I emailed him back apologizing for wasting his time saying that his fee was way beyond my budget. It will be interesting to see if he responds.

Food for thought to help,

I am not sure if you told him that it would be for a few hours, but if not that is a good thing to mention. Depending on his business model, he might be open to staggering his rates for multiple hours, something like I have implemented with my rates. This would make it more affordable for you, and he might possibly consider.

Hi MrMattBig great to hear from you and thanks for the suggestion. Hope to see you again this year at the Palm Springs Weekend.

I emailed him that I would be interested in getting together for lunch or dinner (his choice) and then a couple of hours of play time. His response was that his fee is $350 an hour for time spent. Thus an hour for the meal and two hours to playing around his fee for the three hours would be $1,050. Even here in the L.A. market I have always paid between $500 and $600 for a similar arrangement.

Hi MrMattBig great to hear from you and thanks for the suggestion. Hope to see you again this year at the Palm Springs Weekend.

I emailed him that I would be interested in getting together for lunch or dinner (his choice) and then a couple of hours of play time. His response was that his fee is $350 an hour for time spent. Thus an hour for the meal and two hours to playing around his fee for the three hours would be $1,050. Even here in the L.A. market I have always paid between $500 and $600 for a similar arrangement.

Of course I will be at Palm Springs this year! Sorry it didn't work out with him though. I know there will be someone rocking the boat with you soon enough!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived