411 on Gans in NYC

WallaDude
This topic is 2770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

extremely UNSKILLED massage. Looks like his pics and is a nice enough guy, but has NO idea what he is doing. Pretty sure he's straight too, just trying to make some fast money. I wanted to end it after 5 minutes because it was clear there was zero skill, but he had come all the way out to me. He's German and barely speaks a word of English, so it was difficult to communicate with him. complete waste of money - save your's!

New to the forum, but have been toiling in these fields since my 20s ... so, three decades. I also took a chance with Gans. I knew it was a mistake early on, but how many of us hold out hope in these circumstances? I did; but why? In an odd twist, to fill the 90 minutes, he asked that I turn over and then back, four times.

to fill the 90 minutes, he asked that I turn over and then back, four times.

:-(

Here is an important lesson to learn. No matter what the ad says, no matter how hot you think the guy is, never book 90 minutes unless you are sure you will enjoy the work.

There is nothing worse than 10 minutes in and you start wishing for the whole thing to end quickly. No talent usually means no talent, which is typically evident in the first five minutes. No talent almost always means you're better off giving yourself a happy ending.

Archived