Justin in LA - New on M4M

fratphysicals
This topic is 950 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He says he's going to pursue real estate - he's not wrong in keeping his face pics limited to private requests. (When I get massaged my eyes are closed most of the time, personally - the face is for first impression at the door. A great impression there can go POOF if their hands know nothing, just sayin. He's def got the body if you need eye candy

• 2 weeks later...

I had a session. I don't think those pics are his (or they are old). I mainly base that on the pic with a bit of his face showing. That pic to me came off as boyish. He's actually mid/late-30's.

That said, everything stated about him previously is true. He's on the shorter side, well built and handsome. The massage is on the better side of good. But it wasn't even slightly erotic and he stayed in his shorts the entire time (even after a bit of a hint to maybe remove them). There was a HE but it was pretty mechanical.

• 8 months later...
I had a session. I don't think those pics are his (or they are old). I mainly base that on the pic with a bit of his face showing. That pic to me came off as boyish. He's actually mid/late-30's.

That said, everything stated about him previously is true. He's on the shorter side, well built and handsome. The massage is on the better side of good. But it wasn't even slightly erotic and he stayed in his shorts the entire time (even after a bit of a hint to maybe remove them). There was a HE but it was pretty mechanical.

This review is 100% correct. Justin has tons of limits. Won't accept or give oral or anything ass related. Not going back

• 3 weeks later...

Saw him a while back. Great experience. I've been getting into bodybuilding, so I'm perpetually sore everywhere. After one session, my body aches were almost completely gone. Felt amazing. I found his "chattiness" actually very congenial. Also, great body, handsome face, with a lot of happiness.

Edited by LOLO

• 4 years later...