Corbin / Calvin visiting LA from Denver

braintser
This topic is 2297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

I saw him a few weeks ago in Denver. Most of the pics of him online are dated. He still has a fantastic body but is much older looking in person than in the pictures. He stripped down for the massage - very equipped. Interactive and a fun conclusion, but the massage for me was just so so. He seemed tired and like he was going through the motions. I was ready for the massage portion to be over long before it was. Some of the ways he tried to make it sensual - laying on you etc - were just downright awkward IMHO. But - for the money a good deal. Nice guy. Good body. Great package. Fun interaction.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I inquired about an appointment with Corbin once when he was in my area. He responded, but we were unable to work anything out. Then, months later, I received a text from him out of the blue that was unsolicited. I always make it clear that I need to be discreet, so a text that pops up on my phone about a masseur coming to town is most inappropriate. I texted him back and asked him to not send me unsolicited texts any more, but a year later, he did it again. I had to block him. Seem a little creepy

I inquired about an appointment with Corbin once when he was in my area. He responded, but we were unable to work anything out. Then, months later, I received a text from him out of the blue that was unsolicited. I always make it clear that I need to be discreet, so a text that pops up on my phone about a masseur coming to town is most inappropriate. I texted him back and asked him to not send me unsolicited texts any more, but a year later, he did it again. I had to block him. Seem a little creepy

Use a virtual phone number... It has happened to me with one masseur, I do not need to be discreet, but it's a annoying.

• 8 months later...

Corbin goes out of the way on his profile to let you know his ego isn't inflated like other masseurs and then when you try to book him he doesn't reply to a single text and when you politely cancel because you can't get confirmation he proceeds to berate you saying "I'm not like all of the other masseurs just waiting for a client's message...." Yeah, no ego there....

Apparently he was with another client which is all well and good, but you could just say that when you are finally able to respond. His attitude was ridiculous when I finally cancelled after no response with only two hours before we were supposed to meet. I'm normally nothing but kind to masseurs, but I straight up told this guy I dodged a bullet. I would avoid this one.

Corbin goes out of the way on his profile to let you know his ego isn't inflated like other masseurs and then when you try to book him he doesn't reply to a single text and when you politely cancel because you can't get confirmation he proceeds to berate you saying "I'm not like all of the other masseurs just waiting for a client's message...." Yeah, no ego there....

Apparently he was with another client which is all well and good, but you could just say that when you are finally able to respond. His attitude was ridiculous when I finally cancelled after no response with only two hours before we were supposed to meet. I'm normally nothing but kind to masseurs, but I straight up told this guy I dodged a bullet. I would avoid this one.

Wait...

You contacted him about a time, he never got back to you, you sent one last text stating "never mind" because he never confirmed, and he was upset that you cancelled. How exactly does one "cancel" an appointment that was never confirmed. There was no appointment to cancel!

Or am I misunderstanding?

You're misunderstanding...

I sent an initial message and then he responded suggesting a couple different times, one being in a few hours. I responded selecting that time, but then heard nothing for a couple hours as that time was rapidly approaching. Hearing nothing in return, I respectfully backed out. Almost immediately after that he resurfaces with an attitude because he hadn't been able to respond during another appointment. If he had only told me that he wasn't able to respond for that reason --without the added snippy comments-- we definitely could've reestablished the appointment and all would've been fine, but he copped an attitude and that immediately killed my interest.

Edit: Should have mentioned that he responded with times initially in my first comment. So I get the confusion. Hope it is clear now :)

Edited by hopehawk

You're misunderstanding...

I sent an initial message and then he responded suggesting a couple different times, one being in a few hours. I responded selecting that time, but then heard nothing for a couple hours as that time was rapidly approaching. Hearing nothing in return, I respectfully backed out. Almost immediately after that he resurfaces with an attitude because he hadn't been able to respond during another appointment. If he had only told me that he wasn't able to respond for that reason --without the added snippy comments-- we definitely could've reestablished the appointment and all would've been fine, but he copped an attitude and that immediately killed my interest.

Edit: Should have mentioned that he responded with times initially in my first comment. So I get the confusion. Hope it is clear now :)

In that case, I would probably not have backed out quite so readily, figuring he was in session and could not get back to me. HOWEVER, having hired him several years ago I don't think you missed much.