Jake Douglas - Minneapolis, MN

down_to_business
This topic is 2099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've tried to call/text. Got one basic text response during the day when I couldn't reply back. I don't normally hire when I'm "home" here... but figured I would let folks know if they want to try.

Edit to add: Did get some texting back and forth with one red flag which was enough for me to discontinue the conversation.

Edited by Travelguy368

I've tried to call/text. Got one basic text response during the day when I couldn't reply back. I don't normally hire when I'm "home" here... but figured I would let folks know if they want to try.

Edit to add: Did get some texting back and forth with one red flag which was enough for me to discontinue the conversation.

Would you please share this with me privately? I was seriously considering him.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

From the profile - "I don't do bareback. This pic was made with my boyfriend, him only"

A general question about guys who are "condom only" with clients but BB with certain individual(s). Doesn't this beg the question of the habits of those individual(s)? If boyfriend is not monogamous (and there is no way to know this) then is the question of condoms-only somewhat moot?

• 1 year later...