"Muscular" in NY on Backpage

Irtwo
This topic is 2737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah he is/was a stripper in Florida and was advertising for at least a year on RM. He switched his sexual position many times... Yes, I've been keeping track. For awhile he was strictly top, but started to list himself as versatile. For a while his ad was gone and it appears he's started advertising again recently.

He used have something in his ad about hiring him with his friend, a fellow stripper.

He's very pretty. Yes. I think ONE of those photos shows him at 24. His backpage advertisement seems to show him at a fairly wide range of stages & ages....so going out on a limb and going to say he hasn't seen 24 in a few years. None the less. Still a sexy specimen. Curious how much service comes with all that window dressing.

He's fantastic. Looks like the pics and interactive top. Met him at Adonis a few summers ago. Fantastic guy.

• 1 month later...

Long time lurker, but finally ready to start posting. "Fabrizio" is back at home in Miami for now. He is usually here during the winter and works at Boardwalk in Ft. Lauderdale off and on. Just checked out his Instagram and he looks to be in incredible shape right now. Sometimes he can have a little attitude, but I guess if I had that body, I would too :-)

Archived