Michael in NYC

braintser
This topic is 2818 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is super hot, but for some reason have hesitated.

Interesting...I have had that same kind of off-putting sensation. For me, it's something about his eyes in his ad images. It's probably nothing more than the camera angles, but my paranoia has saved me too many times for me to summarily ignore it. :(

(apologies for the long post ahead of time)

Haha. I have been reading this thread, but never actually clicked on the link because I've never received a massage from a Michael (name change). Yes, I have I had about 4 massages from Michael. I guess I can understand the hesitation. The first time was a horrible experience. It must have been almost 2 years ago when he first started doing massages. He offered those 20, 30, 45, 60 min massages, and charged extra to not be in briefs. He was silent and cold Eastern European man, and left a bad taste in my mouth (figuratively). He alsmost seemed put off by the idea of having to massage me. He was also not in shape like he is in his pictures and completely shaven all over.

I always believe in second changes though. Fast forward two years later, he has definitely become more comfortable as a masseur catering to a gay, bi, curious clientele. He does ask if you want to start face up or face down, which I find interesting, so I always said I wanted to start face down (maybe he starts with the fun stuff first and then gives a nice back and leg massage after?). The massage is pretty good (spa quality), and he is a very nice guy once you get to know him. He also doesn't try to upsell you anymore. He did offer a Regular Massage vs VIP Massage, but I think it's all just the VIP massage now that people aren't going into much detail on these sites anymore. With regards to his photos, he looks mostly like photos 4 & 8. He's a bit more burly, but still in good shape. Keep in mind that he is bi, and married to a woman. If you want to know a little bit about extras, feel free to PM me.

I think it's just cultural differences. Eastern Europeans always come off as a bit cold to me on and off the table. I never expect to meet a bubbly masseur from Ukraine. I think it also depends on how long they've been the US.

Outside of that, I think it comes down to the differences between masseurs who are doing it because they love touch, those who are doing it because they love touch and the money, and those who are doing it solely for the cash. Most Eastern Europeans are doing it just for the cash, so I think they are a little on edge when they first meet clients. Most seem to open up quickly after the first appointment.

I hate to burst your "bubble," but I can cite one bubbly masseur from Ukraine, and that is Jason:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jasonstafford.shtml

A nice guy with a killer body who gives a good massage. And a bubbly, outgoing, engaging personality. He's been in the US for about a year, I think.

This is a thread on him...

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-jason-nyc.117360/

I hate to burst your "bubble," but I can cite one bubbly masseur from Ukraine, and that is Jason:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jasonstafford.shtml

A nice guy with a killer body who gives a good massage. And a bubbly, outgoing, engaging personality. He's been in the US for about a year, I think.

Yes, of course you will find some that are bubbly during the first appointment, but I don't think thats the majority. I think one's sexual orientation has a lot to do with it as well. I've had a few massages from Eastern European masseurs who were super friendly, but most of them aren't too bubbly until you get to know them. I've now had two massage with Alex/Alehandro. He was a little cold at the beginning and opened up towards the end of the first massage. During the second massage, he was super friendly and hilarious. Instead of rushing to throw on his clothes after the massage, he walked me to the bathroom and turned on the sink for me to wash my hands and then gave me a big hug with a smile on his face. Michael is the same way, but he's been here for a bit and most likely now super friendly when you first meet him.

When I texted with Jason today to make an appointment he was very nice. I was about to book it and confirmed he would be nude with HE. He said yes to nude but no to HE. He replied "Yes I do it nude and I can stay next to you while you are releasing yourself" but "no sorry I don't do it myself." For me that was a deal breaker u fortunately as he seems very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I met him about two years ago in NYC. His pictures are accurate (or at least were back then) and he is a perfectly nice guy, more on the quiet side. He wore his underwear during the session and didn't make much of an effort to make the massage particularly sensual. I don't regret hiring him but once was enough - to satisfy my curiosity about him.

Archived