411 on justin Jordan-LA

tennisjock
This topic is 2375 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was with him in May, and he bottomed for me. Just realized that I didn't review. Will do that now. Quickly, he is a really nice guy -- looks kind of stern or macho in his pics, while in person he was sweet, intelligent too. Very experienced masseur into holistic healing, we started there and progressed. Although my guess is that top is his preference, he clearly has experience as a bottom and didn't hesitate in agreeing before hand, and was well prepared in person.

Will do that review now.

AOG

PS -- Though I'm don't pay especial attention to how hung someone is, I do remember noticing this attribute of his.

Edited by adventurous old guy

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Bumping this thread. I'm looking for a quality therapeutic massage in addition to the extras referred to above. Can anyone vouch for his massage skills? Thanks!

David, his massage skills worked much better for me than what followed. He's very wholistic, and into the whole massage/aromatherapy/alt med milieu. As for the rest, I hired him as a bottom and he prepared and fulfilled the commitment. I just didn't think he was at all into it -- probably because he's a top -- whereas he was into the massage.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...