411 Private_Dancer

mbFucker
This topic is 1356 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

C'mon, he's 21. Didn't anyone experiment with your "look" at that age? I personally can't make myself hire a 21 y.o., but he's very cute, has sexy lips, & a spectacular body. Hair - I don't care.

LOL. I have never heard that Bashful. I'm bald, so if the logic follows, I must be spectacular in bed.

Unfortunately the guy lives here in the Los Angeles area. His face and body make him extremely tempting. I don't like the tattoos, however, I could live with them. The two things I couldn't live with are: 1.) his hourly rate of $350, and 2.) his hair style -- every time I would look at him, across a table, in a nice restaurant I would be tempted to laugh.

There is a lot of bad hair out there right now. Try Prague, Sicily or Montreal--yipes! Fortunately styles change. Can't wait for the man bun to go out of fashion since I find it profoundly unsexy. Other than that, the guy is hot. (I have no right to criticize hair, having come of age in the '60s and '70s--or clothing either, for that matter. How quickly we forget.)

I don't think he has enough pics. Maybe it's just me.

One gentleman I visit with has like 100+ pics on RentMen. I've discussed with him the general appeal of that? He feels it's good marketing to keep lots of "fresh" pics. Who am I to argue with his success?

One gentleman I visit with has like 100+ pics on RentMen. I've discussed with him the general appeal of that? He feels it's good marketing to keep lots of "fresh" pics. Who am I to argue with his success?

I honestly like allot of the pics. If I had a bod like that I'd probably be doing the same thing. This is what popped into my mind though..

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/smurfsfanon/images/a/ac/Vanity_Smurf_(Smurfing_About).png/revision/latest?cb=20131003033113