411 - scottmassages

CCMaryland
This topic is 2409 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
Yup. "Artie" used to be quite hot. I hooked up with him YEARS ago....so I can tell you a few of these photos are as old as the hills. ( One with bike).

Was that on the clock or off the clock? I've seen his Twitter account and he's posting current photos it looks like.

Was that on the clock or off the clock? I've seen his Twitter account and he's posting current photos it looks like.

Off the clock at the time....I am thinking at least 10 years ago...and I recognize the bike photo from those years when we met. Was quite a sexy young man at the time...not sure I would PAY for his company, though. I don't recall asking him back to play.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I had a session with him earlier this year

The photos are close but he upcharges clients once you are on the bed. Not a great technique either and he focused on the upper back for most of the time. Way too expensive for what he offers. I have not been back.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I had a session with him earlier this year

The photos are close but he upcharges clients once you are on the bed. Not a great technique either and he focused on the upper back for most of the time. Way too expensive for what he offers. I have not been back.

How tall is he from what you remember?

What was the nature of the upcharge? Of course, PM me if more comfortable answering that way, THANKS!

Archived