Leonnn_oz

geon777
This topic is 1175 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ive actually overlooked his ads in Miami previously because of his restrictions. It appears he's expanded his game. He's also added more pics. I share your interest. Personally I think he's pretty hot and I'm good with that session. Not sure the rate tho, as that could be a factor. Won't pay north of 250 to blow him.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This guy is the definition of irresponsibility. He’s been traveling all around the world with the whole Coronavirus thing going on and is still going to travel to Australia in the coming weeks. Please take note if you plan to consider his services.

This guy is the definition of irresponsibility. He’s been traveling all around the world with the whole Coronavirus thing going on and is still going to travel to Australia in the coming weeks. Please take note if you plan to consider his services.

Going by his screen name, he might be an Australian resident or national.....if so, he might find a flight & get himself onboard easier than some others.....even so, if / when he lands in Australia, he’s mandated to a 14 day quarantine.....his dream of flitting around the country from town to town would be forcibly delayed

Going by his screen name, he might be an Australian resident ... if / when he lands in Australia, he’s mandated to a 14 day quarantine.....his dream of flitting around the country from town to town would be forcibly delayed

Yup, and photo no 7 looks like Sydney. The quarantine is now in a government controlled facility (usually a hotel), so there's no avoiding it.

Go easy on him. If this is his sole source of income and he booked a trip home via London and New York then he probably couldn’t change his plans. Life is even more difficult for sex workers right now, so get off the moral high horse.

He was in Manila last week guys. Wouldn’t it have been easier for him to get from there to Australia?

Oh, and before that, he was all over South America.

I stand by my opinion of him.

Not sure why you are bringing Manila into the convo now.....his advert indicates that he is in Chicago now until Thursday.....then LA until this Sunday & then from LA he intends to travel to Sydney.....arriving in time to BBQ on Bondi on this Monday.

• 10 months later...