Frathazer NYC

Midtownm4m
This topic is 2694 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From rentman ad, he talks a good s&m top game. Does anybody have any experience with this guy. The text of the rentman ad is sloppy enough to suggest it may be genuine. It would be great to find this kind of Dom top that one could trust in NYC. A rarity.

The guy seems to enjoy writing in a language all his own. Perhaps it's his Master ego at work. Still, if dung was meant to imply dungeon, it was a poor choice for an abbreviation, given that dung (hard g) is an actual word and dung (soft g) is not the first pronunciation to come to mind in an ad with no other reference to dungeon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I sent him a message when I was in NYC recently and decided not to meet him. For one he refused to send a face pic. What really pissed me off was he said he would meet in person to make sure there was an attraction but expected to be compensated for a partial hour. I'm not paying someone who claims to be 26 showing up being twice that age (and based on what another poster said he probably is a lot older than 26 and I remember a similar ad about 10 years ago on rent boy).

I'm not paying someone who claims to be 26 showing up being twice that age (and based on what another poster said he probably is a lot older than 26 and I remember a similar ad about 10 years ago on rent boy).

Believe the other poster, not the rent boy. Good for you.

Archived