Your God Has Arrived & White Male Provider

JayNY
This topic is 2838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Honestly, thank you guys so much my heart has been melted ! I can vouch the BackPage posts in my area consist of fakes, flakes, junkies, bad guys and people who blackmail/Rob/steal credit cards etc-- lemme stop before I start name dropping .

Longevity and love y'all, you hear!!

Brian, your honesty,integrity, big......heart(!) & downright sexiness mean you will always have friends & supporters here in the forum. Hugs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regarding whether God is blond: I once had a German-born cleaning lady who insisted that Jesus had blond hair. When I asked her how she knew this she exclaimed: "Well, every picture I've seen of him he's had blond hair!"

Well, there's some truth in her response, of course. For centuries, we've essentially been fed a pictorial narrative about how iconic ancient folk looked, especially religious figures. Jesus, a white guy with long blond hair, Moses, a white guy with a long white beard, and on and on. And none of it is accurate, I'm sure.

Archived