JoeyD Chicago Awesome

Guest Onlinedude
This topic is 1271 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Noone can compete with themselves from 22-35 being that they are physically at their prime. Father time has his ways on everyone. Oh know I'll hear "but older guys are hotter" blah blah blah. I'm saying as a physical specimen a 27 year olds body will be superior to his 57 year old body every single time.

Maybe for models but average guys I would disagree this is the rule; I know some guys who started exercising and are in better shape when older than when they were younger...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe for models but average guys I would disagree this is the rule; I know some guys who started exercising and are in better shape when older than when they were younger...

You are missing my point. You assumption is the young man didnt train, didnt eat well etc then started a fitness regime and healthy eating. I'm talking about the 25 year old training hard eating well etc. His genetics and "youth" is far superior than his body at 55 years old. It is what it is

• 3 weeks later...

He has resurfaced in Indianapolis as a masseur. Unless it's someone else using his pics.

https://rentmasseur.com/BodyWorkIndy

[MEDIA=imgur]7dxER60[/MEDIA]

No calls accepted :oops:

When I looked just now, there was a phone number listed on the mobile site. Are you signed in? On some of the ads I think the number doesn't show unless you are signed in.

Gman

• 3 months later...

I don't know, I also don't know how often the bottoms cums more than the top.

I would have thought the former could be observed in a scientific study whereas the latter would not yield meaningful results (although participating in such a study would be fun).