Avoid this Magical Asian Masseur - Ripoff

sg808
This topic is 2878 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If anyone is in Philly who's looking to hire him between tonight and tomorrow - don't.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/adam_nyc.shtml

This dude is a total ripoff. I scheduled a 40 minutes session and he was done within 20 minutes. Massage was alright - nothing spectacular and was done on his hotel bed which made it awkward and not really comfortable. Dude didn't have any massage oils/lotions with him so he used the conditioner samples in his hotel room and mixed them with water.

He does look like his pictures - although i think his images may be Photoshoped a little.

Anyways just thought I would share my experience and give a warning for those in philly looking to hire him. I scheduled appointment based on his reviews - amateur mistake i made & won't be doing that again.

Please, submit the review and avoid sharing more details here. Thank you!

And welcome to the forum!

ok i'm sorry! still new to this forum and getting use to it. will keep that in mind for the future.

Archived