Carmelo And others in LA

CBA
This topic is 1770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi...new guy here. I am coming to LA this coming weekend. Any good info on the sensual or erotic element with these masseuses?

Carmelo

https://www.massagem4m.com/gay-massage-west-hollywood/energyhealer/

Anthony

https://www.massagem4m.com/gay-massage-hollywood/twon777/

Chris

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/turner_over.shtml

Jonathan

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/deeptissueweho.shtml

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
Real massage in LA (me lol)... I do real body work and put actual energy and effort into the massage... No bs "spiritual healing" games here lmao

https://mymassagereviews.blogspot.com/?m=1

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/34245/

Jimmy - this forum really isn’t for you to put down others services that you haven’t tried in an attempt to advertise your own. You’ve done that on a number of threads thus far.

Agreed with [uSER=15237]@Iwanttheoneican'thave[/uSER]. My husband booked with him and said it was a waste. That is not to say that some couldn't connect with and benefit from it, but it's not a massage in the vein of CMT, it's energy healing. My husband said he was a pleasant enough guy, but would not repeat.

Top of my list is and will always be Anthony. He's worth it - plain and simple.

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/12974/

And my new favorite find is in the South Bay - Sean.

https://rentmasseur.com/Sensual_Sean

I have also had great experiences with Kary, Spencer, and Will

https://rentmasseur.com/JustKary

https://rentmasseur.com/Spencer_Whitman

https://rentmasseur.com/SensualHealing

Jimmy - this forum really isn’t for you to put down others services that you haven’t tried in an attempt to advertise your own. You’ve done that on a number of threads thus far.

Thanks for the input. Been around long enough to spot a bad massage a mile away, and I thought that's what this message board was all about. Of course I understand the concept of experiencing a massage before exerting judgement on it, however as a masseur myself I know what to look for and I have very high standards. The only thing worse than a bad massage is paying a lot of money for a bad massage as one of my regulars jokes to me about (he also wrote that on my Rentmasseur reviews lol)... I don't have to post here but it's fun! I'm confident enough in my own abilities to take the Heat Lol Have a nice day and thanks again :)

Edited by Jameslamassage

Top of my list is and will always be Anthony. He's worth it - plain and simple.

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/12974/

Thank you, will have to try Anthony :) trigger point is not listed on his modalities, any recommendation for someone in LA that is proficient at trigger point? I actually do it on myself but have a minor Kink on the outside of my right shoulder that's kind of hard to get to and curious to see if anybody is recommended for trigger point in particular here in LA...thanks!

I agree. He's starting to get on my nerves, too. He's undermining the good review he had on this board. If he's this chatty in person, I wouldn't want to hire him no matter how good the massage is.

I agree. He's starting to get on my nerves, too. He's undermining the good review he had on this board. If he's this chatty in person, I wouldn't want to hire him no matter how good the massage is.

You made a good decision:) I noticed he left some comments under other threads, and I tried to tell him this forum is not for advertising and it's also not helpful to his own business. Well, he's still doing that...

You made a good decision:) I noticed he left some comments under other threads, and I tried to tell him this forum is not for advertising and it's also not helpful to his own business. Well, he's still doing that...

LOL you're my one hater on the Internet. It's so funny. By the way I remember exactly who you are, and asking for change after paying $70 for one hour massage makes you look pretty cheap dude. And then to pan my massage on this forum complaining you didn't receive extras is so hilarious. Also in your original post about my massage you specifically mentioned that my location is remote when I'm right off of Lankershim Boulevard and close to the 5 freeway which stretches CA. And I am minutes from Burbank Airport.

In your words, I gave you a "OK massage". Not a bad massage, just okay. And that's the worst review of my massage I've ever seen, someone saying it was just okay. I strive to be excellent every single day and I'm always improving, and I do help people tremendously everyday. You really have no idea man. You accused me of being bitter before but as the old proverb goes, "how loudly the sin speaks in accusation". Basically you're accusing me of being bitter when you're the one that's truly bitter, perhaps you believe $70 should get you extras in a one-hour massage but that's just not the case.

And let's not forget I offered you a free massage as you were not satisfied with the first one. You politely declined which was totally okay with me. Can we be civil? I hope we can, thank you BHweho

LOL you're my one hater on the Internet. It's so funny. By the way I remember exactly who you are, and asking for change after paying $70 for one hour massage makes you look pretty cheap dude. And then to pan my massage on this forum complaining you didn't receive extras is so hilarious. Also in your original post about my massage you specifically mentioned that my location is remote when I'm right off of Lankershim Boulevard and close to the 5 freeway which stretches CA. And I am minutes from Burbank Airport.

In your words, I gave you a "OK massage". Not a bad massage, just okay. And that's the worst review of my massage I've ever seen, someone saying it was just okay. I strive to be excellent every single day and I'm always improving, and I do help people tremendously everyday. You really have no idea man. You accused me of being bitter before but as the old proverb goes, "how loudly the sin speaks in accusation". Basically you're accusing me of being bitter when you're the one that's truly bitter, perhaps you believe $70 should get you extras in a one-hour massage but that's just not the case.

And let's not forget I offered you a free massage as you were not satisfied with the first one. You politely declined which was totally okay with me. Can we be civil? I hope we can, thank you BHweho

No, he’s not your only hater on the internet, Jimmy. You’re making yourself look really bad here...again.

No, he’s not your only hater on the internet, Jimmy. You’re making yourself look really bad here...again.

I take serious issue with bhweho telling someone that they made a good decision to not book with me. It's his opinion of course and he's entitled to it, however I also have a right to call him on his BS, like stating my location is remote when I'm minutes from Burbank Airport. I know for a fact that my massage is superior and more therapeutic than what 9 out of 10 other masseurs offer. My Instagram feed is full of messages from my clients that are totally satisfied & grateful for the service I provide. I help people almost everyday with mobility issues and long-term injuries that they've given up on even resolving. I take a sincere interest in my client's health and wellness - I even found a hardened breast cancer-type spot in a new client recently, and had to tell him to get it checked out as he had no idea men can also get breast cancer.

And to bhweho's point of my business potentially taking a dive because of a few unpopular Message Board posts here, that has yet to happen lol despite his attempts to spread the word that my massage is "not worth to try". I also deliver a great m4m massage as has been detailed here by other members - I've even been asked by some of my new clients, "where did you learn how to do that???" LOL I'm a fast study and I do enjoy delivering therapeutic as well as sensual. Gay massage is an art and Bodywork is a craft I take seriously.

I typically do 25 to 30 plus hours of deep tissue a week. I'd say roughly 60% of those hours are with regulars. I probably should take a week off anyway LOL but what can I say? Whenever I hear from a regular I want to schedule to see how they're doing, and whenever I hear from someone new I'm interested to meet them & see how I can help.

Stay loose! Be happy :)

Edited by Jameslamassage

One thing you need to know, the person you mentioned above is not me. I never negotiated the rates, and I tipped more than 20%. If telling my own experience makes you think I’m a hater, I’m sorry man. I’m just doing what this forum is supposed to do, sharing my experience. And if your massage is really good, people will come to your business. I do get PMs that some forum members said they’re with me. I hope your business goes well, best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...

He's also unfortunately this chatty in person, it was a turn off but didn't want to tell him. Though he was prompt and met me at my place exactly when we have discussed which was great because LA. If I read his responses on here before booking I would've decided on someone else ---hate that 'I'm better' attitude and 'I can spot a bad masseur just by looking at their ad' bs. His massage was alright, wasn't too fond of the 'I'm better than all of the other masseurs' comment through out the massage ----DURING THE MASSAGE. It almost felt like he was still advertising for himself while I was already on his table --- pass on James. He's not the best masseur as he makes it seem to be. Think about it, if he were would he be advertising so aggressively?

Edited by Bdrake