Boxers n Briefs near St Louis?

NYCguy10011
This topic is 2067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey nyc10011! Welcome to the forum. Here is quote from a forum member who just visited it. Just type in the joint name in the search box next time. Maybe you can PM @Lab12 for more details?

feedback; So i went to boxers n briefs in East St. Louis on Friday night and I did not really enjoy myself that much. To begin with, there were no fit blokes, I guess my expectations were too high. I sat there grinning and smiling sheepishly to the drag show (literally a drag) going on. One of the dancers with a rather large and distended abdomen (in comparison to his skinny and miniature body) sat by me and started a conversation by saying "among all the dancers here I am the cutest" and me being the socially awkward sarcastic scientist, without hesitation, said " yeah, mate, you are the fairest in the land, but there is one even more fairer than you...all of the other dancers" he got up and left before i could apologise for being such an arsehole. There was this guy who looked a bit nice but was too into himself, he had the narcissus disease, when he was not on stage dancing, he will stand in front of one of the numerous mirrors in club checking himself out, flexing or dancing. I doubt taping a $100 bill to my forehead would have helped with him and that was very interesting to watch. I asked a customer who seemed to know his way around and told me most of the cute dancers were not there that night. I eventually left but before i did I gave $50 to the dancer that I was an arsehole to as a form of apology. so that is my rather uneventful night. I am going to wait to experience a better strip club in a bigger or tourist oriented city before i decide whether strip clubs are my thing or not but for now boxers n briefs is just not my thing.

I'm wondering if this is the same same club in East St. Louis I would have visited 25+ years ago (I forget the name then). It had big crowds on the weekends and a jam backed "paradise" black room off the lower level bathroom. ;) Quiet on week nights but huge crowds Friday and Saturday. It was like driving through bombed out Warsaw to get there. One night upon leaving someone had come by with a baseball bat and smashed the windshields of 20 or 30 cars all around the building. Fortunately, I had parked far enough away to not have had a smashed windshield. Yikes!

Peace,

Kipp

Gents -

Visiting St Louis for a few days next week and thinking about going to BnB. Any thoughts or suggestions - best times, special nights, etc? And any guidance on VIP rules?

Thanks

With the VIP they have two options $75 and $200 or $250 I am not quite sure. With the 75$ VIP you can make out with the stripper, according to the barman that i spoke to anything goes, apart from coitus and ejaculation. Obviously the stripper can get naked but you can't. With the $200 option, anything goes including coitus and you wish to achieve. If you have any more questions kindly let me know.

• 1 year later...
I'm wondering if this is the same same club in East St. Louis I would have visited 25+ years ago (I forget the name then). It had big crowds on the weekends and a jam backed "paradise" black room off the lower level bathroom. ;) Quiet on week nights but huge crowds Friday and Saturday. It was like driving through bombed out Warsaw to get there. One night upon leaving someone had come by with a baseball bat and smashed the windshields of 20 or 30 cars all around the building. Fortunately, I had parked far enough away to not have had a smashed windshield. Yikes!

Peace,

Kipp

This does not sound like Boxers N Briefs. It is located in Centreville, IL, not East St. Louis. Also, it is in a safe area near Belleville and Collinsville IL, and it is a one story establishment. So "a lower level bathroom" wouldn't apply here. The bathroom at Boxers is on the first floor by the bar and pool table.

Certainly worth a visit if you've not been before - Saturday nights are generally the busiest nights, but you will have more dancers than any other night, so that is a plus. I do wish the management would get a proper website working, pictures of the boys might help answer questions about the types of entertainment on the bar. Bring lots of singles, their ATM is expensive, as are the drinks. BnB is my second favorite club, behind Swinging Richards, but its a lot more laid back vibe - I always look forward to a job assignment in St Louis or western Illinois.

• 3 weeks later...

I was in the St. Louis area this past week and went to Boxers N Briefs on two weeknights. This place never changes - which is fine in a way. If they advertised more, or developed a website that works, they would do much more business. Where else in the entire midwest can you find totally nude dancers 6 nights a week?

I prefer to go on a week night. The business is a bit slow, and the customer gets way more attention. On the weekend they are very busy and the drag shows attract a crowd that I can avoid if I go mid-week. Each night there were 5-7 dancers, all of whom were cute and very nice to boot!

I wish I lived closer so I could go more often. I still recommend it after all these years!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So I was in STL this week and checked out Boxers on Thursday night. It’s in a desolate part of town where you pass several female strip club and Asian massage parlors. It was a slow night at boxers with only 3 dancers and about 6-7 patrons. Very underwhelming and left after one beer. I chatted with one of the dances and he said it’s busier on weekends with over 10 dancers. Cover was $10. I’d probably check it out on the weekend just in case there any hidden gems. Anyway, just wanted to provide an uodste on my experience!