Devyn - NYC

tsgarp
This topic is 2181 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any more word on this? Any one with experience? Does he offer more or is it just strictly massage? Reverse image search ends up on an instagram with the name devyn too, and based on that it looks like he's straight. I don't have a problem with hiring straight guys if they (a) allow a little more interactive fun and/or (b) have a body as hot as Devyn's. Still, i can't quite figure him out.

I texted him several months ago and asked if he was available and he offered more than just massage. His reply was: "I usually just offer massage with release, but i'm feeling naught [sic] today so maybe for the right price ;)"

I wrote him back and asked what amount he might be looking for and he never responded.

I have reached out a few other times without hearing back.

Can anyone speak from experience more?

• 6 months later...
Bumping this one, any experience with Devyen. Thanks

No experience with Devyn as a masseur. Bozo did have a few lap dances with him at Pieces on Christopher Street in the Village when the circus was in town.

As stated before, he's dorky in a cute and cuddly way. Very charming and sweet... almost a boyish innocence. He's clearly straight as his Instagram account shows pics of him and his g/f traveling all around. Based on the quality of his lap dances, Bozo suspects he'd probably be just as fun and enjoyable as a masseur, but haven't tried him in that respect yet. It is on Bozo's bucket list :p.

Bozo

PS. The pics are accurate. Maybe even a bit more muscular now then when the Rentmen photos were taken.

• 11 months later...