Hotcub on M4RN

Billsboy4
This topic is 2761 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is Cuban..I guess he didnt realize the other meaning of cub. I like what I see, plus Cubans are sizzling hot lovers. I'll take a gamble & put him thru my vetting process & report back in a couple of weeks. @Billsboy4 - if you meet him soon, would you PM me? I'll do the same if he passes my sniff test and I meet him.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry I didn't make it clear. I met him. He is the real deal. PM me if you want details/feedback.

...hope a detailed review is in the makin'-- for I, too, am quite interested. If he's still in Los Angeles in September, I'd definitely would like to meet him and play! :p:p

...hope a detailed review is in the makin'-- for I, too, am quite interested. If he's still in Los Angeles in September, I'd definitely would like to meet him and play! :p:p

yes, I recommend him. At least we now know he is real!

Still thinking whether I do a review or not. I like to think about it for a couple of weeks to make sure I'm more objective and not just basking in the glow. And yes, I'm glowing. Boing!

• 4 months later...

Archived