Oops, I Lost My Pants

Moondance

Thanks for the info. Goddamnit. That is what comes of being poor. I hope someone begged him to make a return appearance next year and that one of you gents made his appearance at the 2019 celebration worthwhile.

Yes, there is always hope... Now, if all the usual suspects that hang around the gallery were to make an appearance at next year's event, that would motive me enough to attend and give y'all a big bear hug...! So, what do you say: @whipped guy, @honcho, @marylander1940, @Just966, @TruthBTold , @BabyBoomer , @Trebor , @beachboy, @Whitman, [uSER=8020]@Just Sayin'[/uSER] , @Walker1 , @WilliamM, @prof , @classic , @g56whiz, @azdr0710 with honorable mention to @mike carey... My apologies if I did not include everyone... :cool::cool::cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there is always hope... Now, if all the usual suspects that hang around the gallery were to make an appearance at next year's event, that would motive me enough to attend and give y'all a big bear hug...! So, what do you say: @whipped guy, @honcho, @marylander1940, @Just966, @TruthBTold , @BabyBoomer , @Trebor , @beachboy, @Whitman, [uSER=8020]@Just Sayin'[/uSER] , @Walker1 , @WilliamM, @prof , @classic , @g56whiz, @azdr0710 with honorable mention to @mike carey... My apologies if I did not include everyone... :cool::cool::cool:

OK, i was just thinking that it might be fun to go next year, and the bear hug would be a motivating factor!