411 on Ethan in NYC

frame123
This topic is 1808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Had one massage with him. He looks just like his photos, but while I was face down during the massage I noticed I was only getting one hand massaging me. Then I kind of saw out the corner of my eye that he was text messaging someone during the massage. Ok, so yes, I did get a release, but would I be a hypocrite in calling him out on a lack of professional commitment during our appointment? Not likely.

Had one massage with him. He looks just like his photos, but while I was face down during the massage I noticed I was only getting one hand massaging me. Then I kind of saw out the corner of my eye that he was text messaging someone during the massage. Ok, so yes, I did get a release, but would I be a hypocrite in calling him out on a lack of professional commitment during our appointment? Not likely.

This really gets me, OK, the dude IS hot, but does that really justify $150 per hour while doing a half-assed job?! What are these dudes thinking?! Yes, one can make really nice money with flexible hours BUT that requires (1) literate, courteous, and reasonably timely responses to text messages, (2) respect of the client's TIME, if someone is going to pay that kind of money, expect them to be BUSY no-nonsense people, (3) treat them with respect and, of course, expect them to RESPECT YOU BACK, and (4) be reasonably into what you do, because if you hate it or think it's beneath you, IT SHOWS and is a major turnoff, and will typically cost you a nice tip you'd get otherwise.

Absolutely the best policy is to have repeat clients. This reduces all kinds of risk, time spent going back and forth explaining things and negotiating, plus keeps one busy on a pretty steady and predictable basis, so build f-ng RELATIONSHIPS! Not for bf purposes but because these people are lawyers, doctors, bankers, and other professionals that can and will do you a lot of good just because they like you and feel liked and appreciated in return. Alas, this simple logic seems beyond most of the guys. I live in Chicago and, looking at masseurfinder, you'd think that the offer is awesome, but honestly, very few guys get it. I have tried dozens but there are only 3-4 that I'd recommend and keep going back to.

This really gets me, OK, the dude IS hot, but does that really justify $150 per hour while doing a half-assed job?! What are these dudes thinking?! Yes, one can make really nice money with flexible hours BUT that requires (1) literate, courteous, and reasonably timely responses to text messages, (2) respect of the client's TIME, if someone is going to pay that kind of money, expect them to be BUSY no-nonsense people, (3) treat them with respect and, of course, expect them to RESPECT YOU BACK, and (4) be reasonably into what you do, because if you hate it or think it's beneath you, IT SHOWS and is a major turnoff, and will typically cost you a nice tip you'd get otherwise.

Absolutely the best policy is to have repeat clients. This reduces all kinds of risk, time spent going back and forth explaining things and negotiating, plus keeps one busy on a pretty steady and predictable basis, so build f-ng RELATIONSHIPS! Not for bf purposes but because these people are lawyers, doctors, bankers, and other professionals that can and will do you a lot of good just because they like you and feel liked and appreciated in return. Alas, this simple logic seems beyond most of the guys. I live in Chicago and, looking at masseurfinder, you'd think that the offer is awesome, but honestly, very few guys get it. I have tried dozens but there are only 3-4 that I'd recommend and keep going back to.

Just out of curiosity, who'd be the recommendations in Chicago?

Especially with respect to "getting it," that is, being respectful of the client's time, courteous and literate in responding, but also because of the massage and the overall experience I'd recommend:

1. David

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagefixchi.shtml

Legit masseur with a wide repertoire of techniques, soft-spoken, articulate, mixes his own organic creams, does this as serious business and is kept pretty busy by regular clients. The sensual part comes at the end and includes some scented hot towels, which, as much as it is creative & nice, probably isn't a good match for those who like more "interactivity" throughout the session. I never negotiate this part upfront as I like things to be spontaneous and based on both parties being up for it, but am always pleasantly surprised by how smooth/enjoyable this part is and how gorgeous this man is. He does incalls in South Loop, close to the Roosevelt stop of the red line.

2. Jake

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclejake1.shtml

He is more interactive and does outcalls. Super smart, engaging, fun and playful. He is also super-strong and can give you as much pressure as you like or can take, maybe not as educated as a masseur as David but the dude is smart and able to listen, so you get the pressure you desire. On a side note, I find it really frustrating that so many hair stylists give you the same haircut no matter what you tell them and similar goes for masseurs. Not here, and I also LOVE when he stretches me, I am 6'4" and 200 lbs. but the dude is so strong and lifts me like I am half the size :-).

Both are on the upper bound of pricing ($150-$160) for Chicago, but well worth it. While there are some decent guys who charge around $100, I invariably find them lacking in some respect, like being routinely late (even over an hour, wtf?!), having a weird hangup, not being into it, etc. So I have pretty much given up looking in this price range, but the worst is when such far-from-perfect guys, and there are MANY of those, think that they can charge $150-160, And then there are total basket cases for which you wonder why they even put an ad out there.

PS I saw this guy only once, he seems to have his act together and does an interesting combo of water/hot tub + regular massage. Super interactive but a little too young and wild for my taste so I never went back, but I suspect many here would enjoy:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/mikephelps.shtml

PPS My favorite masseur actually lives/works in Indy:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/luke462.shtml

OK, I won't say anything here, other than I absolutely adore him and his work and that by now it feels like visiting a close buddy :-)

Especially with respect to "getting it," that is, being respectful of the client's time, courteous and literate in responding, but also because of the massage and the overall experience I'd recommend:

1. David

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagefixchi.shtml

Legit masseur with a wide repertoire of techniques, soft-spoken, articulate, mixes his own organic creams, does this as serious business and is kept pretty busy by regular clients. The sensual part comes at the end and includes some scented hot towels, which, as much as it is creative & nice, probably isn't a good match for those who like more "interactivity" throughout the session. I never negotiate this part upfront as I like things to be spontaneous and based on both parties being up for it, but am always pleasantly surprised by how smooth/enjoyable this part is and how gorgeous this man is. He does incalls in South Loop, close to the Roosevelt stop of the red line.

2. Jake

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclejake1.shtml

He is more interactive and does outcalls. Super smart, engaging, fun and playful. He is also super-strong and can give you as much pressure as you like or can take, maybe not as educated as a masseur as David but the dude is smart and able to listen, so you get the pressure you desire. On a side note, I find it really frustrating that so many hair stylists give you the same haircut no matter what you tell them and similar goes for masseurs. Not here, and I also LOVE when he stretches me, I am 6'4" and 200 lbs. but the dude is so strong and lifts me like I am half the size :).

Both are on the upper bound of pricing ($150-$160) for Chicago, but well worth it. While there are some decent guys who charge around $100, I invariably find them lacking in some respect, like being routinely late (even over an hour, wtf?!), having a weird hangup, not being into it, etc. So I have pretty much given up looking in this price range, but the worst is when such far-from-perfect guys, and there are MANY of those, think that they can charge $150-160, And then there are total basket cases for which you wonder why they even put an ad out there.

PS I saw this guy only once, he seems to have his act together and does an interesting combo of water/hot tub + regular massage. Super interactive but a little too young and wild for my taste so I never went back, but I suspect many here would enjoy:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/mikephelps.shtml

PPS My favorite masseur actually lives/works in Indy:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/luke462.shtml

OK, I won't say anything here, other than I absolutely adore him and his work and that by now it feels like visiting a close buddy :)

Thanks, very kind of you to take the trouble! I like the look of the last one best, but am staying in central Chicago so probably not much good?