411 on Ethan in NYC

frame123
This topic is 1834 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My pleasure, both #1 and #3 are 10-15 minutes cab/uber drive or less than double that via subway, but #2 will come to your hotel, the downside being that he'd need to be compensated for parking, I'd recommend going by what gets you interested regardless of the location, they are all within reach, in contrast to many Chi masseurs who are in remote suburbs...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially with respect to "getting it," that is, being respectful of the client's time, courteous and literate in responding, but also because of the massage and the overall experience I'd recommend:

1. David

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagefixchi.shtml

Legit masseur with a wide repertoire of techniques, soft-spoken, articulate, mixes his own organic creams, does this as serious business and is kept pretty busy by regular clients. The sensual part comes at the end and includes some scented hot towels, which, as much as it is creative & nice, probably isn't a good match for those who like more "interactivity" throughout the session. I never negotiate this part upfront as I like things to be spontaneous and based on both parties being up for it, but am always pleasantly surprised by how smooth/enjoyable this part is and how gorgeous this man is. He does incalls in South Loop, close to the Roosevelt stop of the red line.

2. Jake

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclejake1.shtml

He is more interactive and does outcalls. Super smart, engaging, fun and playful. He is also super-strong and can give you as much pressure as you like or can take, maybe not as educated as a masseur as David but the dude is smart and able to listen, so you get the pressure you desire. On a side note, I find it really frustrating that so many hair stylists give you the same haircut no matter what you tell them and similar goes for masseurs. Not here, and I also LOVE when he stretches me, I am 6'4" and 200 lbs. but the dude is so strong and lifts me like I am half the size :).

Both are on the upper bound of pricing ($150-$160) for Chicago, but well worth it. While there are some decent guys who charge around $100, I invariably find them lacking in some respect, like being routinely late (even over an hour, wtf?!), having a weird hangup, not being into it, etc. So I have pretty much given up looking in this price range, but the worst is when such far-from-perfect guys, and there are MANY of those, think that they can charge $150-160, And then there are total basket cases for which you wonder why they even put an ad out there.

PS I saw this guy only once, he seems to have his act together and does an interesting combo of water/hot tub + regular massage. Super interactive but a little too young and wild for my taste so I never went back, but I suspect many here would enjoy:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/mikephelps.shtml

PPS My favorite masseur actually lives/works in Indy:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/luke462.shtml

OK, I won't say anything here, other than I absolutely adore him and his work and that by now it feels like visiting a close buddy :)

Thank you so much!!! And absolutely love all the guys you recommend, especially the last who works in Indi. Definitely gonna try some time!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I had a session with him last week and I agree with most posters. He gave a swedish style massage. It was mediocre at best and he is clearly self-taught. At least he does massage your body parts symmetrically and not in a haphazard way at all - which I have seen a lot in most self-taught masseurs. He was friendly and not distant at all. Our session became a bit too erotic too soon and I really want the sensual/erotic element of my session to build. He also looked younger and better in person than his pics. You can also see his husband on his IG account.

I do respect and appreciate the somewhat negative comments that have been made here.

In his defense, I will say that I have been hiring him regularly since 2017. I am also the author of his latest review on daddy's. I find him handsome, charming and sexy. His massages have been attentive to detail and engaged. I will say that recently, as @BuddyWorker stated above, the erotic element has been introduced early on in the massage. I don't mind it because I am looking for an overall soothing and relaxing experience, higher on the erotic/sensual scale, and not for a totally therapeutic massage. As always, it all depends on what you are looking for ...