Words can not express my deepest gratitude

jackjackjack
This topic is 2881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful thoughts that I received for the wonderful members. Your words of sympathy and encouragement mean so, so much to me....thank you ....thank you

I have texted 'Greg, seaboy', a few times, checking on his progress, and he on mine...and he said to me just laugh at all the silly things you and Robert did together. Well, I've been going through each letter Robert sent me.....hundreds....and I'm crying and laughing at some of what he wrote to me. Yes, many loving words and yes, some silly things young people write.....but he wrote things about what we would do in bed together once we were together again....so explicit....that as I read them it makes me blush even today. ;) ;) ;)

One last thing. My last post destroyed every part of the English language....punctuation, grammar, etc. I wrote it and couldn't bare to read it again and correct my mistakes.....so, sorry.

Thanks you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful thoughts that I received for the wonderful members. Your words of sympathy and encouragement mean so, so much to me....thank you ....thank you

I have texted 'Greg, seaboy', a few times, checking on his progress, and he on mine...and he said to me just laugh at all the silly things you and Robert did together. Well, I've been going through each letter Robert sent me.....hundreds....and I'm crying and laughing at some of what he wrote to me. Yes, many loving words and yes, some silly things young people write.....but he wrote things about what we would do in bed together once we were together again....so explicit....that as I read them it makes me blush even today. ;) ;) ;)

One last thing. My last post destroyed every part of the English language....punctuation, grammar, etc. I wrote it and couldn't bare to read it again and correct my mistakes.....so, sorry.

WE are a forgiving bunch, EXCEPT when it comes to Grammar..... (jk)

I actually loved your post and thought that it had a real voice, and much of that came across by the sentence fragments and it's raw nature. When we try to hard to make our words "perfect" they can lose their sincerity. You don't need to apologize. You are perfectly imperfect, just like the rest of us!

Well you did not need to get naked to correct your grammar.

...One last thing. My last post destroyed every part of the English language....punctuation, grammar, etc. I wrote it and couldn't bare to read it again and correct my mistakes.....so, sorry.

The raw emotion would have been absent had you chosen your words rather than write the stream of consciousness your were thinking and feeling. There is a time and a place for paying attention to spelling and grammar rules. Your post was not that time nor was it that place.

Archived