411 Steevefrench?

WhamIAm
This topic is 1552 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Monpix
He's back in NYC. Anyone with any experience? With one exception, the RM reviews are all very, very complimentary and enthusiastic.

who cares if real or not because they do not leave him alone with those issues

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
He showed me some of the original pics with the head attached. Plus he had the pants featured in a pic in his possession. When I saw him, he had a dark tan; darker than in the pics.

Yes, he originally had a mix of fake pictures from the Australian model, and more explicit photos from someone else. He then removed the fake pictures after he got caught. If the photos of someone else were / are really of him, he looks great, and so I have no idea why he would use fake pictures. It can't have been for privacy, because he cropped the face out of the fake pictures...

• 5 months later...
He showed me some of the original pics with the head attached. Plus he had the pants featured in a pic in his possession. When I saw him, he had a dark tan; darker than in the pics.

Yes, he originally had a mix of fake pictures from the Australian model, and more explicit photos from someone else. He then removed the fake pictures after he got caught. If the photos of someone else were / are really of him, he looks great, and so I have no idea why he would use fake pictures. It can't have been for privacy, because he cropped the face out of the fake pictures...

do his current ad pictures seem authentic/current and of him?....or only some of them?......thanks

https://rentmen.eu/Steevefrench