NudeParty advice (Adonis/BuffDaddy)

RyanDean
This topic is 2900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On my way home from tonight's Gentlemen's Club. Enjoyed myself and liked the set up.

But I realize I'm still a bit shy/clumsy when it comes to communication (especially with regard to expectations and donations) in such a context. So many distractions!

If anyone has any "tips" they're willing to share, I'd be grateful. PMs more than welcome.

Never been to the NYC ones, but from the private parties at my local club, I'd say let the rules relax but don't let your manners go out the door.

If you're chatting with a dancer it's okay to touch him. I would never grab a dancer, nude or otherwise, without getting his attention and/or starting a conversation.

Though I still fell prey to the first aggressive guy who pounced.

You need to grow a set of balls!

(and I mean that in the most warm and kind way possible)

Ahhhh...aggressive strippers. I don't fault anyone for selling their wares and being assertive in their sales pitch.

The early bird gets the worm after all. (perhaps that metaphor has never been more appropriate?....lol)

When approached aggressively I tend to back off. Especially if I JUST walked in the door and haven't gotten the

lay of the land yet. For most guys a gentle "good-bye" pat on the ass will tell them to move on. If you stand there

and rub their ass however, you are telling them to stay. Be polite but don't really engage in conversation or physical

contact beyond the "goodbye" pat.

If he doesn't get the hint. Then you need to MOVE away from him. Again, a gentle "goodbye" pat on the shoulder

as you move past him and a simple "it was nice talking to you". Now walk to the farthest point in the bar away from

him and settle in. At this point 99% of the guys will realize you're not interested. The remaining 1% are either morons

or assholes. It helps if you're already friendly with a few of the other strippers in the bar. This is the time to call them

over and let them know you need them to run "interference" for you. Of course you will need to pay for this service,

but to me it's worth it to keep someone I don't like away from me.

So occasionally the moronic 1% will continue the pursuit. You no longer are required to be nice...or even polite for that matter.

Unfortunately at this point you have to be prepared to severe all ties with this stripper (and potentially all his friends) forever.

Be firm and direct. Make no physical contact with his body. If he's touching you, physically remove his hand(s) from your body,

or gently push him away so he is no longer making body contact with you. Look him directly in the eye and firmly say:

"Please stop bothering me. I don't want speak with you anymore."

If he still keeps it up, talk to a bartender and make sure they know WHY you are leaving the bar and taking that HUGE wad

of cash in your pocket with you. Then leave. Trust me. The other working men in the establishment will take care of the problem

once they realize he's hurting their business.

That's my advice.

YMMV

Archived