VIP twins in NYC

MmM
This topic is 2841 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm more interested in how much they do to me! #sandwich

Look up the twins I referenced. Then you'll have an idea why it matters how much they do to each other in reference to how much they do to you ;)

They work internationally, based in Riga. I've tried to source even one reference for a couple of years now and can't seem to find anyone to vouch for their services. If I was in NYC right now I'd probably jump on the grenade but, alas, I am not.

They work internationally, based in Riga. I've tried to source even one reference for a couple of years now and can't seem to find anyone to vouch for their services. If I was in NYC right now I'd probably jump on the grenade but, alas, I am not.

I'd gladly join you on the grenade tsgrap! But in all honesty, I'd much rather jump on something else these beautiful guys have to offer:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Quick report before I submit a review: 3/5 of my twin fantasies were fulfilled. 2/5 were not because they are mostly tops, not vers. They tried to bottom, but couldn't. They also do everything EXCEPT anal with each other.

But fellas, let me tell you. They are hot hot hot. And they are identical down to every last detail. Every tattoo, every muscle (and every muscle) and even down to jewelry. I kept having to ask who was who. haha. Definitely an amazing time. PM me for more details.

• 1 month later...

Archived