Desperate Housewives

mmk
This topic is 7159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone been watching this? I think it is great! It has been too long since we have had a new "guilty pleasure" and I am glad that one has come along. (Plus, Mike the neighbor/plumber/spy? is hot) The cast is wonderful and it is just a fun show to watch.

I love this show too. Initially I wasn't too interested in it from the promotionals, but I read a few good reviews that persuaded me to watch the first episode. I've been hooked since... fun, dark, lively, great cast (including that hunky plumber neighbor). Finally something decent -- no, good! -- to watch on network TV.

Guest bighugbearphx

The photos above are of 25 year old actor Jesse Metcalfe, who plays a 17 year old "yard boy" having a deliciously decadent affair with one of the housewives, played by Eva Longoria. Jesse, who previously appeared on the soap "Passions", has a website at:

http://www.jessemetcalfe.com/

In last night's episode, Eva's husband suspects she is having an affair, but incorrectly concludes it is with the cable TV guy. He storms into the guy's apartment and beats him up, then notices the "Gypsy" poster and male nudes on the wall. Oops! :)

The whole cast is great. My personal favorite is Marcie ("Melrose Place") Cross, who plays a fanatical housewife whose own kids call "The Mayor of Stepford"!

For cast list and photos,

http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/bios/cast.html

>This sounds like fun! I must tune in...

>what night is it on?

>

>

>Trix

Sunday nights at 9 PM ... Channel 7 or abc.

I would not mind having Jesse Metcalf (John) be my gardner and also the guy who plays Mike Delfino as my next door neighbor. Yummy :9

Archived