Jockstrap

WmClarke
This topic is 2935 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

[quote="Gar1eth, post: 1101661, member: 4509"I'm not sure why jocks are needed for sports-unless it's because they would hold a cup in place where normal underwear wouldn't.

Gman

Nearly all the guys at my gym wear some form of boxer briefs under their gym shorts. Normally so do I. But I have found that for a lot of aerobic classes and exercises, a jock underneath the boxers briefs gives needed support and helps me perform better.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you mind if I ask when this was? I can't even imagine ever being made to work out naked during school in the 1970's. But I know my Uncle who is almost 90 talks about swimming nude routinely at the YMCA when he was growing up except on Family Nights.

Hey Gman. No problem asking. This actually was the early 70's. I would guess there were about 30 or more of us in the class. My first exposure to the variety of penises on earth.

Hey Gman. No problem asking. This actually was the early 70's. I would guess there were about 30 or more of us in the class. My first exposure to the variety of penises on earth.

My public high school had two (2) pools, one for the boys and one for the girls. We had swimming for at least a month every year. The first two years, we swam naked (this is mid-'60's), then some Mom complained that her kid got an erection, and we went to suits.

The worst part about the naked swimming (or the best park, depending on your particular fetish) was having to straddle a bar with an up-spraying was, to make sure everyone's taint was clean. Yuck. The swimsuits, which were supplied by the High School, were an improvement over that.

My public high school had two (2) pools, one for the boys and one for the girls. We had swimming for at least a month every year. The first two years, we swam naked (this is mid-'60's), then some Mom complained that her kid got an erection, and we went to suits.

I would have thought it would be some Mom complaining that someone else's child had an erection. What high school guy was going to tell his Mom he got a stiffy looking at other naked guys?

The worst part about the naked swimming (or the best park, depending on your particular fetish) was having to straddle a bar with an up-spraying was, to make sure everyone's taint was clean. Yuck. The swimsuits, which were supplied by the High School, were an improvement over that.

This took me a minute to decipher. Did it post exactly as you wrote it or did autocorrect make some changes?

Gman

HS gym for me was the early to mid-70's. I heard stories about swimming naked but I think I just missed that window. We wore school-supplied baggy nylon suits, color coded to their size.

I still remember one day in 9th grade, all the guys were talking about one of my classmates who'd gotten a boner in the shower. Wasn't in my gym session, unfortunately.

Gallahadesquire, sounds like an industrial bidet. And sounds like fun :-)

Archived