the Husband I have always dreaded about

Bearofdistinction
This topic is 2946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From that picture, receiving oral from two people would seem easy but double penetration looks as though it would be possible but tricky. I wonder if he could fuck two people at the same time. With a woman, might he be able to do vaginal and anal penetration at the same time.

Curious minds want to know.

From that picture, receiving oral from two people would seem easy but double penetration looks as though it would be possible but tricky. I wonder if he could fuck two people at the same time. With a woman, might he be able to do vaginal and anal penetration at the same time.

Good analysis, I like how graphic you're, is like reading Chekhov.

https://survivingbaenglish.wordpress.com/nineteenth-century-russian-realism/

Read his AMA ("Ask Me Anything") on Reddit. I think he answers some of those questions. (It's been a while since I read it.)

Archived