411 on Totally Smooth Skin in LA

Greentea845
This topic is 2239 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They told me $140 over the phone for a massage. I didn’t make any special requests.

Cut to an hour after full nude body grinding (more than I was expecting or wanting really) they charged me $200. I made a faint protest but ultimately paid and left.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They told me $140 over the phone for a massage. I didn’t make any special requests.

Cut to an hour after full nude body grinding (more than I was expecting or wanting really) they charged me $200. I made a faint protest but ultimately paid and left.

I like mike and Julio there but yes prices vary. Sometimes a 4-hand is $360-$420. I wish they were consistent with pricing.

• 3 weeks later...

Assuming they're actually legally certified massage therapists, please remember that this is a public forum and if the police ever become interested or the state certifying agency, lives can be ruined. Please be discreet about what you post here or we run the risk of causing real harm to this business or the individuals working there.

I want to know more about TSS like everyone, but private details should be shared privately.

• 1 month later...

These guys need to just start posting on their own. Do they realize that they can do the same exact thing on their own without TotallSmoothSkin taking a cut?

Given their looks and based on the feedback of their massage quality, they can spend $100 on a massage table and start doing their own outcalls/incalls.

Since people on this forum are very vocal and throw discretion out the window... Wouldnt it be a good idea for only members can view the forums. Heck even charge 5$ monthly fee.

Assuming they're actually legally certified massage therapists, please remember that this is a public forum and if the police ever become interested or the state certifying agency, lives can be ruined. Please be discreet about what you post here or we run the risk of causing real harm to this business or the individuals working there.

I want to know more about TSS like everyone, but private details should be shared privately.