411 on Totally Smooth Skin in LA

Greentea845
This topic is 2227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Got a massage by Daniel yesterday

The Good:

• The massage itself was really great. VERY VERY deep and powerful.
  • He is super hot with a nice fat uncut Norse cock.
  • Nude, mutual touch and release. Hands only. I didn't try anything else. Hands only is my limit.
  • He did kind of finger my hole when I asked.
  • He seemed super nice

The Bad:

• You have to call and speak to a receptionist to book Daniel. AWKWARD
  • I was told by said receptionist it would be $140 for a nude, mutual touch and release with Daniel, then 10 mins into the massage Daniel says that it's actually $180. Kind of scammy.
  • Daniel's cock never got fully hard. Just 1/2 to 3/4 hard near the end.

I don't think so. Kind of feel cheated. And I don't like having to call a receptionist and confirming out loud a massage that's nude with mutual touch and release. Maybe if he had a boner from the beginning like:

Anthony $120

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/pshealer.shtml

Parker $120

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/16176/

Ben $120

http://www.benmassage.net/gallery.html

There are bunch more...

I like when the Masseur is hard and brushes his hard dick against you during the massage

It depends on what he does. And how generous you feel after. I did't pay anything more than the $180 because I felt like I got gouged.

Oh ok. I'll just wait and see until after the massage. I was told that it would be by either Daniel or Mike. I was able to see pictures of Daniel but not of Mike, however I've read good things about him.

It depends on what he does. And how generous you feel after. I did't pay anything more than the $180 because I felt like I got gouged.

Oh ok. I'll just wait and see until after the massage. I was told that it would be by either Daniel or Mike. I was able to see pictures of Daniel but not of Mike, however I've read good things about him.

So I ended up getting a massage from Daniel and it was ok, but I don't think I will be going back. He is really good looking and has an amazing body. However you're lying on your stomach until the last 15 mins of the massage when he asks to turn around, so you don't really get to see it. He's penis did not get hard at all which was a disappointment. He does let you touch him but that is it. If you're looking for more than a handjob then I would not recommend him. Overall it was an ok experience, Daniel was really nice but I don't think I will be going back for the price I paid.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...