411 on Totally Smooth Skin in LA

Greentea845
This topic is 2226 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been, generally expensive but a nice set up in a house. These guys look new but I've seen Mike and he was beautiful. They have a website. The massage was just ok but his body made up for it.

You mentioned the guys are new. Did they have other people before and is Mike a regular?

You mentioned the guys are new. Did they have other people before and is Mike a regular?

when mike was still at totally smooth, he was worth every penny. great massage, great happy ending, unbelievably rocking bod. he's sadly no longer there. i've found the place otherwise as Uwsguy8 reported: generally expensive but a nice house set up. can't speak to the new guys. if you find out where mike ended up, let us know.

• 2 weeks later...

So I ended up trying this place out. They did have a nice set up. Just like what @jeffla said it is a bit pricey for my first time. But I was lucky I was able book an appointment with Mike. He is much more handsome than those his pictures. His body was also great.

I wonder what the other masseur they have are like.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Which one is this:

m4m14207_0911163349LpDFoK3k.jpg

Thx, but earlier you asked "Has anyone tried Daniel out yet (new guy in pics with tattoo on his chest)?"

This Daniel isn't the one in the M4M ad with the tattooed chest is he? Maybe I'm confused. I want to book the one in the pic I posted, LOL!!!

Edited by MikeBiDude