Made the switch now to Rent.men Beta....It looks like most of the bugs have been fixed

JayNY
This topic is 2932 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think that's true only for the full website. I usually access the site on my tablet or phone, and the Buddy List button doesn't appear any longer in the mobile platform, which is the default setting when accessing via those types of devices. I'll stick to the old rentmen.com site until they fix this little hiccup.

Yes, that is true. I use the full site on my laptop. You might want to send them a note about the missing "add to buddylist" button on the new mobile site. They might not be aware of the bug.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does one do that?

Navigate to the home page and scroll down to the very end (it took several swipes on my iPad) and you will see four links: Home, About Us, Contact Us, and Full Site. Tap the Contact Us link and a contact form will display.

Archived