Sex with me....

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2823 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Vodka with water and some lemon"

"All this work and no vacation"

"You know I got the sauce, I'm saucy, it's always wet a bitch never has to use lube on it"

"Sex with me is amazing, sex with him will feel alright"

"Stay up off my instagram your temptation, hit A switch on a fuck boy like a station"

I couldn't help but think of the Monty Python skit with all the late 18th century clever authors, lobbing insults then trying to attribute them to other authors.

"Your majesty is like a big jelly doughnut"

"I only mean, your highness, that your arrival brings us pleasure, and your departure leaves us only wanting more!"

I'm open to discuss your concerns in a private message.

I'm getting disappointed of being called out publicly. I'm very positive in almost all of my posts, and tread on nobody. I let people tease me and my spelling/grammar errors and I turn my cheek.

I'm open to text, email or message through here any concerns you may have, but maybe publicly isn't the place. This is the second instant with this signature in.question. I've compromised and made it drastically smaller. In the begging of my daddies it was substantially longer. Why the fuss now???

I've already expressed my hesitation to stick around because of "shady shit" I really hope this isn't an instance of that. I've been all about building a sense of community here.

If we're going to get down to the nitty gritty let's enforce a "maximum character count" for signatures.

I understand your point on my very short posts, but again, let's enforce a minimum word count rule there as well. Why single me out in a public manner?

Not trying to sound like a bitch, up tight or full of myself-- I would like any concerns to be brought to my attention in a 1on1 basis. Please let me address the issues privately to help maintain a happy and healthy community for you and I alike.

You guys do know I love you all very, very much. Have it not been for ALL of you: me and many other of the guys wouldn't be here.

So again thank you very much.

LONGEVITY.

Archived