411 on Kerry Slate

tennisjock

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I tried to set some time with him. We had a couple exchanges but then once I sent a picture of myself, get went totally MIA.

The professional thing (to me) would have been to say “thanks but no thanks....”. Not just drop and never reply.

YMMV.

Oh please try again! I’m pretty sure he didn’t mean to ignore you! He’s a very nice guy!

• 1 month later...

He’s back. I met him in Phoenix today. It was awesome!

This isn’t a review but his communication was so much better than everyone else. I emailed him, he got back to me within a couple of hours, shared his mobile and responded to texts when I sent them.

It’s so refreshing when you have a great encounter - no drama, no excuses, no awkwardness...if only everyone were like Kerry.

#notareview

He’s back. I met him in Phoenix today. It was awesome!

This isn’t a review but his communication was so much better than everyone else. I emailed him, he got back to me within a couple of hours, shared his mobile and responded to texts when I sent them.

It’s so refreshing when you have a great encounter - no drama, no excuses, no awkwardness...if only everyone were like Kerry.

#notareview

Lucky you! He’s in Phoenix for Adonis party! Yes he activated his rentmen account & saw the email of Matt that he’s included this weekend over there! I’m a big fan of Kerry aka Nicky!

I tried to set some time with him. We had a couple exchanges but then once I sent a picture of myself, get went totally MIA.

The professional thing (to me) would have been to say “thanks but no thanks....”. Not just drop and never reply.

YMMV.

You obliged and sent him a photo of yourself? So he was going to be paying you for your time? :)

You obliged and sent him a photo of yourself? So he was going to be paying you for your time? :)

Not sure what you are trying to say here.

I’m saying he was (in my opinion) completely unprofessional and stopped replying after I sent him a picture of myself. A short “sorry...” would have meant I would not have been sharing my negative expertise with him online. Instead it may have been a little more positive.

Marketing 101, sure. But a flat out drop and zero follow up. Unprofessional anynway you try and spin it. That, in my book, generates negative feedback.

During our first session when we are about to say our goodbyes, he asked me “what do you expect from me if you ever text me?” I told him since you said that you get tons of text messages in a single day & can’t keep up sometimes, if you don’t text me back right away I would understand & would just follow up. He knows that sometimes he’s not able to respond to all of the text messages & people get upset but he just can’t keep up! He’s a sweetheart & his regulars know this for a fact!

• 2 years later...

He’ll be back, I’m sure.

Do you know that for sure or are you just guessing? I met with Kerry 5 years ago and it was one of my best experiences. I'm headed to LA in early July and would love to get together with him again if he's going to be around.

Do you know that for sure or are you just guessing? I met with Kerry 5 years ago and it was one of my best experiences. I'm headed to LA in early July and would love to get together with him again if he's going to be around.

I would be interested to know as well.

• 1 year later...
17 minutes ago, padel412 said:

Spotted on Twitter here, I believe? From an LA-based account in September. He's still getting naked with other guys at the very least it seems: 

thanks for that.......he and Adam, the guy in the middle and a respected longtime Adonis LA entertainer, are/were buddies......I don't know if this is an older picture that Adam decided to post this last fall or if it was actually taken at the time of the post.......but it's great to see and I appreciate you posting it.......met Kerry a few times and I hope he's doing well......several forum members can say the same

Edited by azdr0710

3 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

thanks for that.......he and Adam, the guy in the middle and a respected longtime Adonis LA entertainer, are/were buddies......I don't know if this is an older picture that Adam decided to post this last fall or if it was actually taken at the time of the post.......but it's great to see and I appreciate you posting it.......met Kerry a few times and I hope he's doing well......several forum members can say the same

He was almost my first hire in ~2016 when he was visiting DC, but I got nervous/cold feet and didn't pull the trigger. Regretted it/lusted after him ever since.

I came across the tweet after reading about @Coolwave35's plans in Colombia. One of the guys he mentioned, https://twitter.com/OnlyBentley, had retweeted the pic with Kerry in it.