Outcalls to hotels

This topic is 2909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Every one always seems to want to act so stealthily when at a hotel when in fact most hotel employees have seen and heard it all. As such they are conditioned to all sorts of "unusual" behavior. So unless what you are causing a ruckus late at night and might disturb a guest in an adjacent room I say it is really not something that I would worry about. Though the possibility of being discovered does add a certain sense of excitement even though the possibility is quite remote.

Incidentally, when in NYC I usually stay at a property that the Clinton Foundation uses for their events. Legend has it that if the walls of 4501 (the largest suite in the hotel with two levels one for him and one for her) could only talk! :eek: Therefore anything that I might be doing would pale in comparison. ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many sex parties have you been to where a majority were wearing condoms for anal sex? From my experience, it's usually few, but no one is being forced, it's each individual's responsiblity to do what's right for them.

In the late 90s I used to go to the QED and O-boy parties; there would be over 50 guys and everyone used condoms, it was mandatory (as was full nudity) and, more importantly, nobody minded. Those were the days.

I'm starting to recognize the value of spending a little more on a hotel. In the past I've always been pretty thrifty, and while I don't want to spend a fortune, I want a good location and I don't want to ever have to apologize for an ugly room.

Two months ago I was staying at an Extended Stay America, and over the course of 2 days, I had 5 random knocks on my door, 3 times it happened while I was with a client. I answered the door 2 of the times and the man apologized and said he had the wrong room. At first I was afraid it was a cop, responding to a report of seeing multiple guys coming to my room, but that apparently wasn't the case. Either way, I checked out the next day and into a nicer hotel.

There's always a balance between a decent hotel and the price, I agree with you. Also I wouldn't go to a Travelodge... unless is in Palm Springs and that might be one of the choices all over the place.

Does the quality of hotel matter when you're doing an outcall? I wonder if it would be off-putting if I'm staying at the Days Inn versus the Waldorf Astoria.

(I ask because I'm planning a trip. I don't want to stay downtown and there aren't any 5-star hotels in my neighborhood of choice - just 3-stars at best)

I wouldn't got to a 2 1/2 stars hotel (unless that's the only thing available in Palm Springs) but I don't think I makes any difference if you're in a 3* hotel or a 4* as long as the place is clean. Please put your clothes in the dresser, and the suitcase in the closet, also pick up any clothe from the floor and make sure the place looks decent, so many times I've walked into a hotel room and it looked like Animal House scene.

In the late 90s I used to go to the QED and O-boy parties; there would be over 50 guys and everyone used condoms, it was mandatory (as was full nudity) and, more importantly, nobody minded. Those were the days.

... everyone used condoms... yes, those were the days.

Archived