This topic is 2962 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He gets a prize for having the most hideous tattoo. It looks like a skin disease, or an unfortunate birthmark. I'm not on of those "all tattoos are bad" guys, but that one really is unfortunate and detracts from his god given physical gifts.

Hot guy, but horrendous tattoo!

I will never understand why someone who had to spend a lot of time/effort in building a wonderful body will go to ruin it by ink....I know, some people like it...but let's come back in 10 -15 years when the shape of body start to change

I will never understand why someone who had to spend a lot of time/effort in building a wonderful body will go to ruin it by ink....I know, some people like it...but let's come back in 10 -15 years when the shape of body start to change

Hot guy, but horrendous tattoo!

He gets a prize for having the most hideous tattoo. It looks like a skin disease, or an unfortunate birthmark. I'm not on of those "all tattoos are bad" guys, but that one really is unfortunate and detracts from his god given physical gifts.

I almost edited the tittle of this thread as: How to ruin your body with a tattoo... but I didn't because some folks on here just love tats of any kind.

I never paid attention to his tattoo. He is my body type! I do like the dark hair however.

I'm able to see beyond that mess he made in his body and appreciate his beauty (that means I wouldn't kick him out of my bed) but I would always wonder...:

http://replygif.net/i/1320.gif

Archived