CNN News

Retired Fly Boy
This topic is 7180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're No Ken Jennings

>" He has two very hunky reporters with him to help

>out"

>

>And this, dear audience, is why broadcast news sucks shit, and

>investigative television journalism is as dead as Joe Ramone.

>RIP.

Joey was not the brightest, nor the most inquisitive of the Ramones.

Bill Hemmer is good looking in a very Ken Doll fashion but I am not sure I would call him the best representation of a reporter on any broadcast network. He has the same failing that many of the anchors have of pulling their punches and asking softball questions or letting questionable and, often patently absurd statements by their guest, go unchallenged.

On the other hand, Rob Marciano is actually a meterologist and he had both a scientists typical interest and inquisitiveness in his particular field of interest (often asking questions of other experts on the air that neither Anderson Cooper or other anchors/reporters thought to ask) and, overall, I think he contributed well. He also definitely has a very sexy voice and confident manner that I would take note of in any kind of weather conditions.

http://www.gaydar.co.uk/francodisantis

Guest zipperzone

>Anderson's no fool, lining up a couple of the company

>stud-muffins to spend a hurricane with! :9

Do you think Anderson and Hemmer could be lovers? Talk about a "dream team". I've had the hots for BH for years - love his crisp percale image, if only he didn't come off as such a Goody Two Shoes.

Comes from a very Christian background and practices same.

AC likes to frequent the NYC leather bars. I have this image of AC in leather drag with BH as his slave on the end of a short leash. BH is wearing leather chaps over a leather g string and is on his knees blowing other patrons of the bar as ordered to by AC.

Paula Zahn reports the story complete with video and Larry King interviews them together. Wolf Blitzer is pissed off because he didn't get the scoop.

Long live CNN!

RE: You're No Ken Jennings

Agreed, Franco.

Marciano actually pointed out the irony that as a meteorologist he'd spent his entire career advising people NOT to do what he was doing, standing out in the storm. He intimated that Cooper talked him into doing the coverage.

(And did ya notice the size of his hands???)

There were times when he and Cooper were huddled together during the storm and one could almost sense some personal intimacy between them. It seemed like spooning wasn't new to them. }(

>RIP.

Anderson Cooper would have had as much chance to become a network star, if he were not the son of Gloria Vanderbilt, as George Bush would have had to become President, if he were not the son of George Bush.

I think Anderson is very good on air. His 7pm news show,360, is one of CNN's better efforts. He is openly gay but doesn't make anything of it on air, as most newscasters don't talk much about personal business anyway. I have always thought Hemmer is hot as well. He is, supposedly a devout Catholic, but that never stopped anyone from being gay. Bill is not out, but he's unmarried, and definitely gives off the vibes. I like the fantasy of him with Anderson together -- or maybe with that hot Sanjay Gupta who shares his morning show.

I also saw Anderson with Rob Marciano and had the same thought as you guys that it's not chance that they went down together. Well, it's a nice thought anyway.

Guest zipperzone

>I'd love to see Anderson in chaps and a harness.

>

>Lankypeters

Hmmmmmmmmmm Anderson has a very flat (drooping) butt so I think Hemmer (who has a fine ass by all indications) might actually be better suited to the chaps and harness role.

I don't think it's true that Bill Hemmer is not out. He may not be publicly out -- as in out to CNN's audience -- but he has been reasonably out as a private person in Atlanta and elsewhere.

For what it's worth, there were lots of rumors about Rob Marciano when he was in Portland.

BG

>" He has two very hunky reporters with him to help

>out"

>

>RIP.

>

>-Hagen

AMEN!!! Real journalism doesn't count anymore, and hasn't for at least 30 years. OOOOOOH, he/she is SOOOOO HOOOOTTTT! Bubble headed bleached blonde comes on at 5, spouting dirty laundry!

Does anyone need to investigate that conundrum any further than the salivating responses posted, so far, to this very thread?

OOOOH! I'm a brainless, hardon dick driven loser, looking to slobber all over your pole, just because YOU'RE CUTE, DAMN IT! What? you have no education, no experiences, WHAT the HELL does that matter?, as YOU are CUTE, HUNG and HOT!!!, and I'm just a brainless queer/faggot whose entire life is centered around hot, hung studs! Shut the fuck up and come FUCK me! FUCK ME BABY! Now, what lever should I push again to cast my vote????

>Bill is not out,

>but he's unmarried, and definitely gives off the vibes. I like

>the fantasy of him with Anderson together -- or maybe with

>that hot Sanjay Gupta who shares his morning show.

Ugh...that awful morning show - it's CNN trying way too hard to be "Today" or "GMA"...it's soft sell "news" at its worst. (And that Cafferty idiot is the worst of the bunch...)

That being said, I've been drooling over Hemmer on CNN for years...he can "hem" me anytime he wants... :9

Marciano too...also MSNBC's Gregg Jarrett (and Dan Abrams too, though Gregg gets first dibs...even though I know he's married and has kids...)

I think there are a few cuties on Fox News Channel too, but I can't bear to watch that "unfair and unbalanced" crap too often...lol

"That being said, I've been drooling over Hemmer on CNN for years...he can "hem" me anytime he wants..."

Gee, if his name was Boris Holtzman, would it mean that he could "bore your man hole" anytime he chose? Nasty, sure, but is it any nastier or denigrating than drooling faggots salivating over celebrity dick? :-(

>"That being said, I've been drooling over Hemmer on CNN for

>years...he can "hem" me anytime he wants..."

>

>Gee, if his name was Boris Holtzman, would it mean that he

>could "bore your man hole" anytime he chose? Nasty, sure, but

>is it any nastier or denigrating than drooling faggots

>salivating over celebrity dick? :-(

And are you saying that heteros don't objectify celebs? Isn't it just human nature, whether you're straight, gay, or like blow-up dolls, for chrissake?

"And are you saying that heteros don't objectify celebs? Isn't it just human nature, whether you're straight, gay, or like blow-up dolls, for chrissake?"

Nope, not saying that heteros don't objectify celebs! But, then again, I don't see heteros celebrating the sexuality of straight celebrities, nearly as much as I see faggots celebrating the sexuality of so called gay/bisexual celebrities, while DEMANDING that such celebrities should SACRIFICE their careers to advance the mostly self-centered objectives of such HEDONISTIC FAGGOTS! Any more questions? :)

Guest zipperzone

>OOOOH! I'm a brainless, hardon dick driven loser, looking to

>slobber all over your pole, just because YOU'RE CUTE, DAMN IT!

> What? you have no education, no experiences, WHAT the HELL

>does that matter?, as YOU are CUTE, HUNG and HOT!!!, and I'm

>just a brainless queer/faggot whose entire life is centered

>around hot, hung studs! Shut the fuck up and come FUCK me!

>FUCK ME BABY! Now, what lever should I push again to cast my

>vote????

Well now............ Nice to hear you finally admit this about yourself. Have suspected it for quite some time. But don't worry, I won't hold it against you - or anything else, for that matter.

Haven't you learned yet - at your advanced age - that "drooling" over hunky TV celebs is nothing more than a bit of campy humour? Don't take everything so seriously. You come off sounding like Eleanor Roosevelt.

"Haven't you learned yet - at your advanced age - that "drooling" over hunky TV celebs is nothing more than a bit of campy humour? Don't take everything so seriously. You come off sounding like Eleanor Roosevelt."

Nothing wrong with drooling, unless such drooling is the SOLE basis of determining the worthiness of an individual, regardless of his/her profession.

I personally, don't find anything the least bit humorous in that policy, camp wise, or otherwise. I sound like Eleanor? The very fact that you would know what Eleanor would sound like, makes you just as advanced "age wise", doesn't it Mamie?? :)

Guest zipperzone

>I personally, don't find anything the least bit humorous in

>that policy, camp wise, or otherwise.

It would be very interesting to read something that you DO consider humourous. Care to give us an example?

>I sound like Eleanor?

>The very fact that you would know what Eleanor would sound

>like, makes you just as advanced "age wise", doesn't it

>Mamie?? :)

Not really - ever heard of the History Chanel? They have great sound bites from old newsreals!

Huh? Then how do you explain pin-up calendars, celebrity Playboy centerfolds, the entire fan press that thrives on the sexual pecadilloes of the famous and would-be famous? Not to mention the advertising, films and television shows that objectify straight sex symbols. If you haven't noticed those, you've obviously opted out of mainstream life in the past century!

And could we please ratchet down the holier-than-thou-ness and anger-at-our-fellow-gays just a few notches, while we're at it?

Archived