Please Read - My Sincere Apologies To Everyone Here On The Forum!!!

JDXXX
This topic is 2961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
like Killian said maybe its best you take a break from the forum and do some self healing and come back when you feel like you are in a good place.

Hey baby,

It's funny you should say that - I was gone from the forum for a month, and came back - nothing's changed other then how I respond to negativity by not giving into it as you noticed. Took ALOT for me to create this thread by admitting my mistakes and faults, but by taking the first step overcoming your mistakes by openly admitting to it and doing what you can by correcting those flaws is being the bigger person.

Do the apologizing to the people who you feel you have wronged behind the scenes and take a little vacation from the boards to allow this to blow over and people forget... who knows maybe you'll come out even stronger and people will miss you while your gone :).

True, but some people tend to hold grudges my dear and don't wanna forget. You can be gone for 2 years and those same people will still hold a grudge as if it happened yesterday. It's a shame, but it happens that we have people in America who are like that. Some people are not open to motto of "forgive, and forget" or " I can forgive, but will never forget" mentality. In the long run such bad energy is only hurting them to hold in such negativity - not you.

While you're trying to be positive by wanting to uplift the situation by striving for a fresh new start - they're still being negative by shunning you away. Just gotta accept it, and move on. Hopefully they'll come around, and if not - at least you tried as that's all you can do. Were not superhuman, and can't fix everything in this world. I just starting to learn and accept that form philosophy, and strategy more and more as time goes on.

The drama will never be over because you keep rehashing it.

Just so you know - I'm not the one who keeps rehashing it. Go to the "bragging" thread and you'll see what a good example of what I'm talking about.

All I'm doing is trying to make right for all the drama that's happened in the past, and start new here on the forum with no drama nor people being mad at me over crazy BS. I'm trying to not rehash the past by debating, but some people tend to not wanna let me forget, so what is there to do. I just want to apologize, work on my issues, and be at peace for once by not having any one mad at me or disturbed with me for whatever reasons - that's all.

Four sentence suggestions supported by logic from clients seem to garner 4 page responses without a shred of the same, from the originator. Holy fuck, I am now 10 minutes older and stupider for reading this.

At least a few of you posted some hysterical memes to lighten it up! :)~

Four sentence suggestions supported by logic from clients seem to garner 4 page responses without a shred of the same, from the originator. Holy fuck, I am now 10 minutes older and stupider for reading this.

At least a few of you posted some hysterical memes to lighten it up! :)~

Mr Baldwin Sir, if you were doing bicep curls while reading, you are ahead of the game..... :D

Over the years I have learned that whenever posting a comment or sending an email.... you should keep your eyes on the prize. By that I mean, determine what outcome you want and ask yourself "does this email/post get the desired outcome or at least move the conversation in that direction". We often want to rant at a posting we find offensive but does that really accomplish anything? Also there is no need to comment on everything. Fewer, more thoughtful posts make it more likely that members of the forum will read and reflect on what you have to say. I would suggest that you set a self imposed limit on your number of posts per day, say 2 (no roll over!), this will force you to only post on those things that are really important to you. You can "like" more but limit that as well (maybe 4 likes per day). I would also suggest that you limit the size of your posts. As we all know, size matters, and in this case smaller is often better. You can usually say whatever you want in 3-4 sentences or less (I am breaking my own rule here). Please remember, some people will love you no matter what, embrace them; some people will hate you no matter what, ignore them; some people will take you or leave you, respect them. Above all else NO DRAMA....nothing will move the "take you or leave you" group into the "hate you" group faster than DRAMA. Good luck!

Over the years I have learned that whenever posting a comment or sending an email.... you should keep your eyes on the prize. By that I mean, determine what outcome you want and ask yourself "does this email/post get the desired outcome or at least move the conversation in that direction". We often want to rant at a posting we find offensive but does that really accomplish anything? Also there is no need to comment on everything. Fewer, more thoughtful posts make it more likely that members of the forum will read and reflect on what you have to say. I would suggest that you set a self imposed limit on your number of posts per day, say 2 (no roll over!), this will force you to only post on those things that are really important to you. You can "like" more but limit that as well (maybe 4 likes per day). I would also suggest that you limit the size of your posts. As we all know, size matters, and in this case smaller is often better. You can usually say whatever you want in 3-4 sentences or less (I am breaking my own rule here). Please remember, some people will love you no matter what, embrace them; some people will hate you no matter what, ignore them; some people will take you or leave you, respect them. Above all else NO DRAMA....nothing will move the "take you or leave you" group into the "hate you" group faster than DRAMA. Good luck!

Excuse me, WHO'S being Dramatic here ? :p

http://spyhollywood.com/weekendedition/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/valeryharper2.jpg

Please tell me what I can do to fix your displeasure or make right for the situation.

I can only answer that for myself. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Killian nailed it. So far 14 people, including me, have agreed with him.

As one of the people who used to be a friend and isn't any longer, there is nothing you can do to "heal" a friendship that is completely destroyed. Please don't take what Killian said as advice to call or email me. Other than that, Killian nailed it. If your goal is healing, you can only leave me and others like me alone and spare us having to read this, and instead focus on healing yourself. You have my deepest hope that that works well for you, JD.

I particularly agree with Killian that this post should be deleted and JD should refrain from ever posting on this topic again. +1000 %.

Seriously JD this post is ridiculous, sorry if that word is hurtful but come on, why do you keep posting these huge overly dramatic statement posts. Probably 85% of the forum members don't' even know what you are talking about. I didn't know what this was regarding in reading first post, I only knew here we go again with DRAMA....Until you rehashed it again in the dissertation you wrote to Killian, I then went back and read the post you were referring to. On top of the 85% of the forum members that have no idea what you are talking about there are all of the other non member viewers that have no clue what you are talking about. That is a lot of people that would have had no idea that something happened at all. I don't know how many people read this forum but I suspect there are thousands so we are probably talking about what 15-20 people that were directly impacted by that huge trauma you underwent that prompted you to start yet another tread.

So instead of doing what most people would do and address the issue with the people impacted or cut your losses from the relationships you can't repair, you post yet ANOTHER sweeping statement about how you are going to change, and that you are sorry, and you are not self promoting, about how your going to get help, how you aren't going to create drama and so on and so on.....

You cannot say you don't want to start drama, be involved in drama or anything to do with drama then start a thread like this. If you look up Drama in the dictionary your posts are being used as an example. On top of that you type 15 page responses to 4 sentence suggestions. It boggles the mind. I am going to tell you a hard truth, we can't be at peace with you, (as you have asked for) while you keep posting these ridiculous threads. Give us the JD that participates in the forum by giving constructive input on threads and funny stories. I love that JD. I enjoyed agreeing with you last week on another thread. It was nice to see that side of you. But this JD is so exhausting.

I took about a month off from this board because I was frustrated with a few people on here, you were not one of them. BUT I get exhausted from reading your threads and now I am starting to get frustrated with you, which I don't want to be.....please stop this madness. Participate in the board but stop making everything about you. The thing that sticks out to me more than anything is that you are bragging that you are going to get help. Going.....not that you got help and that you have fixed a problem but that you are going to start getting help. Recovery is more than identifying the problem, yest that is the first step but there are a thousand more after that and all of your actions are a reflection on this recovery.

It is like you have to be the center of attention or something when things are quiet we can expect that all of a the sudden a sweeping overly dramatic thread will be started by JD so the attention comes back to you. You remind me of Bart Simpson in Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy, there is a scene where the whole family is talking about Lisa and her creating a doll and Bart is unable to accept that nobody is paying attention to him, so he starts to jump up and down to bring the attention back to him. It's like all attention has to be on JD or nobody can have fun.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KIo9TEAQRXN3cAQzT8w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBzcTlnazAzBHNlYwNjZC1hdHRyBHNsawNzb3VyY2UEdnRpZAM-/RV=2/RE=1459909188/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fwatch%3fv%3dCYpW9v80XZc/RK=0/RS=.E0H_nk0ypQZnrSy1q5Jl8q3jlU-

I don't dislike you, no need to make amends with me, all I ask is that you stop making it about you. Deal with your personal stuff in private. This is not "Days of JD's Life" It is the M4M forum. We don't need updates on every aspect of your life, recovery and overly dramatic announcements. I wish you the best.

I remember when I was young and had all the answers.

Becket hon, you are so lucky you can Still remember !

http://files.sharenator.com/old_forgetful_man_meme_generator_when_i_was_at_your_age_who_the_fuck_are_you_9cbd3a-s473x510-414242.jpg

From a person who HAS taken an extended break from here, a return doesn't really change much if you yourself haven't changed... Its just another new day with NEW people to fight with. There will always be those with whom you don't see eye-to-eye, and vice versa. I am in no position to give ANY advice. There are many times when I know I should just keep my mouth shut, but my personality doesn't allow for that. If I have something to say, I SAY IT. But I think the trick is learning HOW to say it, and not saying too much. I am a work in progress... I am a lot less EXPLOSIVE than I used to be. But once people know your weaknesses, if they are out to get you, they know what buttons to push, so its a slippery slope. But I don't make apologies. I did the deed and I will own it, and unless you know 1000% that it will never happen again, just keep your mouth shut and move along. As they say "actions speak louder than Words"...

Man-Shrugging-Shoulders-Mouth-Taped.jpg

Archived