Eloectro-Sex Does it Turn You On . . .

Bearofdistinction
This topic is 2901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a low power tens unit that I use on occasion, can be fun with certain attachment, like the butt plug, or cock ring, and also just the pads placed on key areas is nice.

My new favorite toy however is the violet wand with body connector kit. I just got it a couple days ago and both of the clients I have tried it on really enjoyed it. It has a metal pad that you place against your body, like inside a sock or in underwear on your hip, so that you're grounded, and then you become the conduit for the electro play. Its so much more intimate for me, being able to use my hand and body, rather than a "tool". The intensity depends on how high it's turned up, but also how many connecting point, just one finger sends a big jolt, whereas multiple fingers spread it out. I highly recommend trying it.

I tried a violet send a number of years ago and it was a pleasurable experience. For more info above and beyond the helpful tips that @Lance_Navarro posted above check out www.violetwand.org. It will tell you all that you want to know. Actually more than you might want to know!!!

I own a TENS unit, but really have not really used it much lately. Of course, it currently is not recommended for use above the waist as in nipple play. Having hot wired nips that was the main attraction and the reason why I have not used it of late. In any event, I had used it that way many times and most notably at a club in NYC where a now retired former EOY and I both hooked our nips up to the unit and then turned up the juice as s challenge to see who could endure the most punishment. It was a draw. Subsequent to that I developed afib, a cardiac arrhythmia. I mentioned the TENS use to my cardiologist, without obviously going into the sorted details, but he did not seem to think that there was a connection. He was more concerned with hereditary factors. At any rate, I have retired from such electro nip play as a safety precaution. One lives and learns!

Of course the TENS unit can be used for CBT. However, I have found that to be less satisfying. It being simply a personal preference. As Lance mentions above at times just placing the sticky pads on certain body areas can be very stimulating.

Once a guy used a contraption on me that looked like a mousetrap. My cock and balls were wired and screwed Down on the contraption and he then hooked it up to an AC powered professional TENS unit. When he did so I swear that the lights dimmed in his apartment. Talk about getting your nuts fried!!! Once was enough!!! Yep! I was singing, "Roasted chestnuts on an open fire"!!!!!! And in a falsetto voice!!!!!

I have a 6 channel estim unit, and it really all depends on what accessories you have to use with it and where they are placed. I would suggest if you are going to experiment do it alone at first. Why? You control the rate of current, I have found unlike other forms of play its hard to gauge by turning a knob how much juice is going through those wires, also like anything everyone has different tolerance levels. When I have done it with others, its very easy for them to want to keep turning up the knob. Also it is important to make sure whatever you are using that it has good contact with the skin, otherwise it feels like you are burning you skin away. This is defiantly, like I said that I would recommend trying alone first. It can be an extremely erotic sensation that will make you precum like mad and keep you ion edge for hours!!! Happy play all!!!

@keithhardy makes some good points. Try it alone. Also, I have found that at least when using a TENS there seems to be no reliable way to judge the amount of "stimulation" one will get at any given time. For exsmple, at times a setting of 3 might give you more of an effect than a setting of 5 on a different day, or for that matter a different body part at the same time. One needs to carefully experiment and slowly raise the amount of current in a responsible manner. It's definitely a case of erring on the side of caution.

The first time I tried it, which was years ago, the guy had it on a very low setting. I got kind of cocky with him and he said, "Oh yeah?!?!" He then quickly dialed up the juice for a split second and then turned it back down just as quickly, and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets! I think that the next words out of my mouth were probably something like, "Sorry Sir!"

I have been thinking of getting a low level stun gun type object as is used quite often in Kinkmen videos. They are most often disguised as pens or flashlights for example. If purchased at a sex shop they can be off the charts expensive. They are available on Amazon and other venues for much less. The problem is that they are not legal in all areas. For example, in my original home state they can legally be shipped to your residence, but then you need to get permission to use it in the town in which you reside. However, it theoretically can't be used in other areas of the state. At least that's how I understand the law.

At any rate, does anyone have any stun gun recommendations regarding voltage etc.? I would want it only for some light play and more as a threat with which to tease a sub on his "sensitive" body parts. Some can give a healthy jolt and others something analogous to a bee sting. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 6 channel estim unit, and it really all depends on what accessories you have to use with it and where they are placed. I would suggest if you are going to experiment do it alone at first. Why? You control the rate of current, I have found unlike other forms of play its hard to gauge by turning a knob how much juice is going through those wires, also like anything everyone has different tolerance levels. When I have done it with others, its very easy for them to want to keep turning up the knob. Also it is important to make sure whatever you are using that it has good contact with the skin, otherwise it feels like you are burning you skin away. This is defiantly, like I said that I would recommend trying alone first. It can be an extremely erotic sensation that will make you precum like mad and keep you ion edge for hours!!! Happy play all!!!

Just a little Sunday post Brunch play before Happy Hour --- Love is Beautiful!

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Bondage-Electro-292183

Since this was bumped up. I repeat my inquiry regarding any recommendations for a mild stun gun to be used mostly as a teaser and not a taser.

As alluded to above it is legal to be shipped to my northern residence, to use it is another story, Also, I would consider using it in NYC where they are banned. I guess only criminals can have and use them there even though they are often considered to be a non lethal mode of self defense. However, the venue and or situation where it would be used would be most likely breaking other laws so why not one more I guess. Still, the legal aspect would be something to ponder seriously prior to purchase or use.

Not exactly a gun - but a fun teaser that produces a static shock

http://thekinkshop.com/product/tazapper/

Thanks! I'm looking for something that is more "fun" than anything else and more of something with which to "tease" the sub. Doing some additional research says that it scares more than hurts and leaves minimal marks. So it seems safe to use as well. So something to consider. Again thanks!

This has always intrigued me. Thanks for the advice re starting up alone -- my first reaction was to find someone with expertise to put me through my paces the first time. Can any of you experienced guys recommend a good starter kit - balance of quality and cost (in case I loathe it), minimum need for bells and whistles that might be added on later? Thanks in advance!

This has always intrigued me. Thanks for the advice re starting up alone -- my first reaction was to find someone with expertise to put me through my paces the first time. Can any of you experienced guys recommend a good starter kit - balance of quality and cost (in case I loathe it), minimum need for bells and whistles that might be added on later? Thanks in advance!

Look into a battery powered portable TENS unit as an option. Google "portable TENS unit" and there are a variety of suppliers. They are sold at Amazon as well. If bought at a sex shop they will be more expensive. They are available for less than 30 dollars including shipping on up. A simple unit will work for starters. They come with sticky pads that can be applied to body parts. Another option is an EMS unit. So check that out as well. Incidentally I own a dual channel TENS that way two body parts can be worked at the same time or two people can be connected at the same time. I once did that at a sex club with a former now retired EOY as a challenge to see who could tolerate the most juice. We both refused to give in so it was a draw! That was the younger wilder WG. ;)

If you eventually decide that you like the feel then you can buy specific attachments for cock and anal play at a sex specialty outlet. There are also nipple attachments, but it is not recommended to use electro play above the waste as it can affect the heart. However, not everyone subscribes to that theory, so one can see videos where it is practiced widely. Electro play with nips can be heaven, but I have retired from it as noted in one of my postings above. Unfortunately! :(

Others here might own more up to date units and can direct you to specific models etc.

• 1 month later...
I like the idea of electro-sex, but I have a visceral fear of electric shock. My partner is fascinated by it though. We've tried a number of devices, but they all seemed pretty lame.

The EROS-TEK series are excellent -- I have the 312b which is pricey but it was a gift from a piggy playmate - they have lees expensive and fun devices

The 312b is programmable/expandable/will connect to audio devices to determine the pattern of the electro stim and can also be voice activated

The EROS-TEK series are excellent -- I have the 312b which is pricey but it was a gift from a piggy playmate - they have lees expensive and fun devices

The 312b is programmable/expandable/will connect to audio devices to determine the pattern of the electro stim and can also be voice activated

Sooner or later I will try it. Years ago, I was at an S/M sex party and there was a top there who had a bunch of electric gear with him. He had a boy laying on a table and had a probe up his hole. The boy was laying there, delirious with pleasure and he suddenly lost control of his bladder after the top guy turned the current up. He just cut loose and peed all over the place as he tossed his head from side to side, moaning. It's an image I've never forgotten.

Archived