411 - Orlando Toro

EastVillM
This topic is 2045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I texted him.

He replied promptly and politely....but he wasn't into being a submissive bottom...and that was that.

A classic case of not thinking outside the box. He didn't offer what I was looking to buy.

A good businessman would have said "I'm not into X....but maybe Y would work for you?"

Keep selling what's on the shelf....even if the buyer didn't come into the store looking for that particular item.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
He's in LA today after a year of just staying in New York everytime he's here in US. Will not miss the chance of seeing this hairy Spanish guy!

One amazing guy! Please don't miss the chance of meeting this hairy Spanish guy! Took the plunge and will definitely see him again! He'll be back in LA in March 2017. Going to SanFo after the 17th and then Chicago in December!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
OK..took one for the team ;-) Since I can't do reviews here PM for information. Rating it a 7/10; Biggest issue of "can't cum cuz I got several after you", and "out the door when the clock is still ticking" ;-( So probably good for an hr wham bam, but that's about it.

Well I met the Toro, but I had an INCREDIBLE time with him.....super hot and nice dude.....the bad part is that he is leaving in 4 days..... I am gonna miss him.....!!!

My experience was similar to @ncc1701d. It was a decent time, but he was somewhat distracted, didn't cum (or act particularly turned on), and he was actively working to get me off within 40 minutes. He was a nice guy, but not at all "into it".

My experience was similar to @ncc1701d. It was a decent time, but he was somewhat distracted, didn't cum (or act particularly turned on), and he was actively working to get me off within 40 minutes. He was a nice guy, but not at all "into it".

Well ....in that case maybe I got just lucky , maybe it is a "chemistry" thing!!!.....I met with Lumberjackkk a couple of days ago (that by the way is MUCH bigger)....but this was a much better overall experience....everything is relative!!

• 9 months later...

These reports are so contradictory! :confused::D

He's swinging over to my neck of the woods and his body and face drive me wild so that's why I wanted to check. Anybody have any recent experience?

The "not that into it" and "working to get the client off" and saying he's got other clients after are major, major turn offs.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump.

Any new info? He's available near where I live and physical wise he is completely my type.

you can PM me. I saw him 3x and he was suppose to be here in LA last summer but he changed his mind and went to Asia! Never been back since then but keeps communicating with his whatsapp!