411 on Brandon Banks in New Orleans

jusmeinbr
This topic is 2977 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to connect with him a while back. When we communicated via text and email, he seemed very nice and professional, and we set up an appointment for him to come to me. I sent him a text about 3 hours before our scheduled time and asked him to confirm, which he did.

The appointment time came and went without a peep from him. When he was about 20 minutes late, I sent him a text asking if he was on his way. He replied, stating that he had to take dinner to his grandpa and he was in Mississippi, about 90 minutes away. I was looking forward to our meeting, and if he would have contacted me to cancel at the last minute, or even asked to reschedule a couple of hours later, I probably would have gone through with it. However, he didn't show up, and didn't have the decency to contact me. It felt like blatant disrespect and I decided that he wouldn't be getting a second chance from me.

Archived