Laissez les bons temps rouler...happy Mardi Gras!

Truereview
This topic is 3035 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i have a special fondness for New Orleans (NoLa) and today is Mardi Gras. NoLa is one of my favorite cities. I find Cajuns exceedingly sexy, the food is delectable, and although I know the city has its share of issues, I just adore the complexity of its people and traditions. I remember my first Southern Decadence where I got my first public BJ :oops: And I remember getting Mardi Gras beads for showing my ass :oops::oops: :D I also remember being one of the first volunteers after fucking Katrina and weeping with folks who lost their homes. I can't explain it, but I just light up when in town.

What are are your fondest NoLa memories?

i have a special fondness for New Orleans (NoLa) and today is Mardi Gras. NoLa is one of my favorite cities. I find Cajuns exceedingly sexy, the food is delectable, and although I know the city has its share of issues, I just adore the complexity of its people and traditions. I remember my first Southern Decadence where I got my first public BJ :oops: And I remember getting Mardi Gras beads for showing my ass :oops::oops: :D I also remember being one of the first volunteers after fucking Katrina and weeping with folks who lost their homes. I can't explain it, but I just light up when in town.

Being spanked by a drag queen in the middle of Bourbon St.

Our HS band played in one of the parades and my parents were chaperons on the trip. Best memory was the look on my Mom's face when an elderly Creole woman told her that the best place to hide her money while walking through the streets was "right between them titties."

Archived