Jeremiah (alternative bodywork) in Tampa and S Florida

TheBigO
This topic is 2424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I tried again with him. It ended up being a great session. He did get nude and was very sensual. I wasnt looking for the HE but I do think it could have been there. This time around he seemed more connected..even used my name when asking how we were doing.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw him a couple days ago in LA. I asked before hand if the massage was nude with mutual touch and release. And he affirmed "yes". So he's very hipster-hot. Amazing body and tattoos. He did get nude but every time I reached for his, ummm, equipment, he would turn his body and sort of deny access. Also he never got hard. The HJ at the end felt VERY mechanical and I didn't finish because I could feel he wasn't into it at all so I just said "I'm good" and left. On the upside the massage was really good.

Saw him a couple days ago in LA. I asked before hand if the massage was nude with mutual touch and release. And he affirmed "yes". So he's very hipster-hot. Amazing body and tattoos. He did get nude but every time I reached for his, ummm, equipment, he would turn his body and sort of deny access. Also he never got hard. The HJ at the end felt VERY mechanical and I didn't finish because I could feel he wasn't into it at all so I just said "I'm good" and left. On the upside the massage was really good.

Sorry that you didn't get the full experience that you expected from Jeremiah. I am a big fan of his and try to see him whenever he comes back to the DC area. It does appear that from the experiences noted here, it truly is YMMV. From my first session with him, I was hooked...and things have only gotten better with each session. Sometimes he can appear aloof or not interested...so he can be hard to read.

What I like most about my sessions with him (besides him being incredibly sexy) is that he incorporates the sensual elements into the session from the very first stroke...not like others that avoid that area until the perfunctory HJ at the end. Hard wood for both of us (on and off...but mostly on) for most of the 90min session.

Had another massage with him while in LA. The massage was great again but this time not so great with sensual aspects. So I had an amazing session one time and a good session the other. Previously he was hard as a rock, this time nothing. So it could've bren a bad night for him. He also had another client coming immediately after me so that may have played a role. Won't give up on him but will not be so enthused next time.

Archived