Masseurs in London

david78nyc

Just had a marvelous interactive massage with Stelly last week and had a great Massage for the first half and a mind blowing sensual experience during the second half and he is charming, handsome and affectionate too, can recommend him highly

Stelly is great. Consistently good in my experience.

Bump on Marcello. (And he will not verify his pics.)

https://www.signaturegaymassage.com

I saw Marcello about a week ago when I was in London. It was my second time with him and he is amazing. He will be a fixture on my schedule each time I go there. He has many different massage options available and he really understands how the male anatomy works! Happy to answer more questions by PM.

I'll be in London a few times this fall. (If all goes according to plan, that is!) These suggestions are very helpful, thanks all.

Does anyone have any experience with Zac ("QualityMassage")? He has a few ads on various sites, but I'd love to get a better sense

of his skill levels and style if possible. Thanks!

https://rentmasseur.com/QualityMassage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Replying in general, not to the post immediately above asking about Asian masseurs.

This guy - Marc is his name - is pretty great. He's Italian. Reasonably priced. Adorable in my opinion. Nice flat in north London. Well educated and informed. And an absolute sweetheart!

guysway.co.uk/u/massuer-fo7ae7

Kentish Town Massage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...